Alone

Katherine's pov
Today after school when I got home parents weren't home. Ahhh like ayyeeeee. Ok that was weird of me. I turned my radio up so loud my neighbors heard it.

Then I heard a knock on the door. It's was the boys. We can literally hear that from outside Johnny says pointing to it. Uh right I said backing up to it to turn it off.

They came in. Are you ok leo asks me. Uh why do you ask I said. You haven't been your self he says touching my hand. I quickly moved my arm. The boys stared at me.

Let's go boys she clearly doesn't want us here Corey said. They walked out of my house. I just stood there. Some fuckin friends they are.

I'm sensitive when someone touches me. Especially when a guy touches me. My ex uh he kinda was abusive to me. So yeah.

I saw the boys in there car not leaving yet. I grabbed my car keys. I ran to my car. Made sure the doors were locked cause they saw me.

I quickly drove off they of course followed. I stopped at some random store they parked next to me. Is this what the fuck they were doing.

Following me. I went behind the thing and got the drugs some one gave me quickly paid them and walked to my car.

Ok what's in the back kat river asks angrily. They had a girl in the car it was Kate winslet another celebrity I was jealous of.

It's nothing ok i said leaning on car. I saw Kate kiss Leo. Kit Kat a girl yelled. I smiled. Jessica I yelled surprised.

Get in babe I told her. Of course wouldn't doubt it. Jessica had been my friend for years until she moved I guess she's back.

So heard your were the fucking slut in the city like how could someone say that. I pointed to that car. Also you can have this I have her the bag of drugs.

I think I should definitely stop. Really for me she hugged me. I'll uh be right back I said getting out walking to johnnys car.

I opened the car door and sat on the edge of of the drivers seat. Johnny put a arm around me. Ok guys look I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier.

I'm just not in the mood today. I'm tired and some male teachers were looking me up and down and smirking at me and I was uncomfortable.

Johnny hugged me. Corey tapped me on my shoulder. He smiled sadly. Hey don't listen to them he said. I'm gonna go home and get some rest.

They nodded. Jessie had gotten out and gave me a hug before she went to her moms car. Hide that I said laughing. She smiled. Of course I will.

I got into my car and drove off into the night back to my house. When I got back I went inside. Hi sweetie where were you my mom asked.

Just with some friends. Dad hugged me. Hi dad i said. Go get some sleep you got school in the morning he said.

I did as I was told. Probably gonna skip tomorrow anyways. I'll have to asks probably also gonna drop out can't take the teachers anymore.

Actually I'm gonna go do it now. I ran down stairs and quickly to my parents. They looked up from the couch.

Yess honey my mom asked. I uh wanna drop out I don't like the teachers especially the male ones and they were looking me up and down and smirking today I told them.

My mom looked worried and my dad looked furious. Oh honey what definitely I will not have no daughter of mine get sexual assaulted by 50 year old men.

Thanks dad I said. He hugged me. He nodded. I went back up stairs and took a nice shower before bed after that I went to sleep.
————————————————————————————————————————

I woke up the next morning. My parents weren't home. So I just got dressed and went to the diner where me and the boys always go.

I walked in and seen them with a couple of girls. So I just walked out. I didn't wanna ruin there uh girl time.

I went to the store because I was bored I got out and saw the boys get out of there car. Oh gosh I'm doomed.

They looked at me weirdly. I started to walking the other direction. Fucking kat what the fuck are you doing here Corey yelled. I turned around. I smiled awkwardly.

Uh just taking a walk to the store I lied.  They all got in the car. Johnny sighed. Get in he said. I got in. Are you following me I asked.

We saw you walk out of the diner Jon said. I nodded. I saw my house. They dropped me off. Johnny kissed my cheek. Go get some sleep leo said and smiled.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey. Guys how's this one? Do you like it let me know

Byeee love you