sick

^^^^^^
I love that song it's so beautiful❤️ you may hear that again in the next chapter as well

Katherine's pov

I walked down stairs in the afternoon to see my mom on the couch with a towel on her head. I was really concerned because I didn't know what was happening. My dad on the other hand was in the kitchen making a few calls on the kitchen phone.

Dad is mom ok I asked. He looked at me sad. I think i might have to take her to the hospital sweetie she's been like this all and I she. No other choice than to do that he said.

I look at my dad then my mom. I nodded. You may have to stay her and watch to too little ones if you will unless you have other plans I could get the baby sitter he said. No no I have no plans I said.

Great he said. He walked to the couch and help my mom up. They said their goodbyes. The kids were playing in there rooms. I called the boys to see if they wanted to come over the only ones who did were leo Johnny and Corey.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So has your dad called about it since he left with her a concerned look on Leo's face. I looked up and stared into his eyes. I shook my head.

I don't know what's wrong with her. After I said that the phone rang. I got up and got it. Hi honey my dad said sadly. Your mom may or may not die in the next 24 hours depends on what happens she have stage 4 cancer in her lungs he said.

Oh-my-god what I said starting to cry. I dropped the phone and fell to my knees. My mom is like my best friend. Corey and Leo ran to me. Johnny went to go see if the kids wanted to come down so I could tell them.

Johnny came down with the kids. I got down to their level. Sissy why are you crying gabe asked. I looked at both of them and then the boys. Leo nodded.

I grabbed one hand of each. Well I just got off the phone with daddy and he said mommy may not make it because she's sick with lung cancer stage four.

Your lying Ali said. I took a deep breath. I nodded to Johnny and he took them up stairs.

She was my best friend I said. And she still is K she will always be here with you in your heart she will never ever leave your side she loves you I know she does Corey said hugging me.

I know and i know she won't make it because she's gonna die within 24 hours dad is staying there at the hospital I told them.

A knock on the door we heard and Johnny got it. It was just river and Jon. They hugged me after I told them everything. We all fell asleep right there in the living room too then trying to cheer me up.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up to noise in the kitchen it was my dad scrabbling through photos. Dad I questioned. He looked up with tears in his eyes. No no no I said. He nodded.

I stood up and ran out the door. I knew it I just knew it. I ran inside a diner. About 30 minutes later I saw the boys come in. They all hugged me.

We are so so sorry Corey said. I mean I wanna be okey but I'm not I'm just not she's my mom I said. Leo put a hand on my shoulder. We know he said.

I wonder how Ali and gabe are taken this I asked. Your dad told them before we left gabe didn't really understand and Ali just ran up to her room Jon said.

We all walked outside. They had brought me home and I just ran up stairs and cried all day I mean who wouldn't.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey friends. Sad chapter I knowwwww.