Goodbye for now

Kats pov

I woke up to some one shaking me. It was Johnny. Come one get up he said. He sounded hurriedly.

I got up and grabbed my suitcase. He must me outside.

I went outside. I got In his car. We rushed to the air port.

Johnny slow down I said. He did as I said. Sorry I thought we weren't gonna make it.

I sighed. We made it to the airport and I saw the boys. I ran and jumped on leo. I started crying.

Hey hey what's wrong he asked moving my hair be hind my ears. I'm gonna miss you I said. He smiled. I'll miss you be hugged me.

Come on love bird. We rushed in the air port and got my ticket.

We sat down until they called my plane.

We talked about good times. It's like I'm dying or something I said. We laughed.

Plane number 84 to Paris the lady said.

They all smiled at me. We all hugged. This isn't goodbye river said. Yeah I'll see you all again.

Leo's pov

I watched as she went to the plane. You got a good one rider said. You think she'll cheat I asked the boys. No she would never Johnny said.

I nodded. She just left like that in snapped my fingers. It's a job river said. Who even got her that job I asked.

I did someone said. We turned around and saw her dads girlfriend. Why Corey asked. Well simple she was getting in the way of everything and I shipped her off to Paris she said.

You bitch I yelled. Oh the job is real do t worry she'll get a lot of money and her dad will use her for it she laughed and walked away.

Me and the boys left the air port
:
:
:
:
Epilogue is next:)