Apart of you

Guysss I've been watching the walking dead so if you like the show I'll be writing a story on that after this.

Kats pov

I'm apart of you now I wrote in my diary. Referring to leo. I still cant believe me and him are finally dating.

No more drugs leo says laughing at me. He puts his arm around me. Do you know how much I love I asked him.

2 percent he said. Stop I'm being serious I said laughing. Infinity of course he said. Yes sr I said kissing him.

Eww what did I just walk into Ali asked. Me and leo started laughing. What do you want I asked. We wanted to see if you and whatever his name is can take us to get ice cream she said.

I nodded. Hey ma'am I have a name it's leo he yelled. She started laughing. I know you asshole. Watch you're mouth I yelled back.

We went to get ice cream. I actually don't know where the others were.

We had a waitress and she asked what we wanted. She came back with our ice cream.

So how old are they she asked. 10 and 7 I said. You look a little young to be their mom she said. Oh no no I'm just there sister I told her.

She nodded. She looked like a middle aged Woman.

About after we got done and payed we went to a few stores and stuff. If you're wondering why I let Leo look at my diary well here it is.

So basically I think If we are going to be together I think he should know what kinda stuff I wrote in it I don't know.

Oh my god it's the slut bitch some one yelled. You dumb asses leave my girlfriend alone leo yelled.

Then he realized what he just said. We were supposed to keep it secret for a little while and when we are out alone we would say that we needed to get stuff for Johnny or something.

People in this city are so mean. I think they are so rude to me because they they are just jealous of me.

I don't know. Then that's when I saw him. My dad and his girlfriend. The two kids ran to him and hugged him.

Daddy they both yelled and he picked them both up. Go say hi to him leo said. I shook my head no.

But then he started walking to us. What you did 2 months ago was no ok my dad yelled and pointed his finger in my face.

Don't you ever and i mean ever yell at her again leo said. The kids are coming with me he said lex they cheered. Good because I can't take care of those brats anyways.

Me and leo walked off. It's true honestly these past two months all they wanted to do was see dad so here I am giving them to him.

We got back to Johnny's apartment and me and leo said our goodbyes and I love you's.

Me and Johnny ordered pizza and had a few laughs. Ill pack their clothes and things tomorrow and drop them off at the house i said.

He nodded. Well I'm off to sleep because I'm actually really tired I said. He nodded once again.

I went and got ready for bed.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wow I'm about to write chapter 16 🙂