Funeral

^^^^^^
Funeral outfit up top:) TW:SELF HARM,AND DRUGS
///////////
Katherine's pov

As I was getting ready for the funeral I couldn't help but think about what will happen if my voice cracks. Ugh I shouldn't be thinking about this now.

My dad was Al reading at the church with my brother and sister to prepare for a few things. The boys were picking me up. As I put my last bracelet on I heard a horn beep.

There were two cars out front. Rivers car which had him Corey and Jon in and then Johnny car which had him and Leo. I got in johnnys car.

We headed to the funerals. I didn't really talk much. We did exchange a hi. We got there. I opened the door.

Guys this is probably gonna be a hell of a ride. Also is this the only time I'll see you guys dressing nice I asked. Rude much and yeah probably Corey said.

We went inside. I have to do a speech so this will be fun also gotta sing a song.a few moments later after the pastor was song speaking he announced me.

Uh hi i said obviously not smiling. I took a deep breath. I'm Katherine uh I'm her daughter. I will be singing a song and saying speech i said. It was kinda awkward because I've never done it.

She was sick we didn't know she had cancer and she didn't have medicine that's why she died.

Dear mom,

This is your daughter Katherine. Our memories I will cherish forever and ever. I will try my best to help dad out with the to younger ones. I will always love and miss you. I'll think of you every single day. You will always be my best friend. I'll do what ever it takes to not cry because I know you will be here looking down on me. You were taken to soon and I just wanted to tell you you'll be missed by lots and I love you so so much.

I looked up obviously tears in my eyes and some people were crying my aunt was crying my dad was too and grand parents were. Some of her friends and her brother my uncle.

Uh now I'll sing this song my dad wanted me to sing.

Dancing in the sky
By:Dani and lizzie

Tell me, what does it look like in heaven?
Is it peaceful? Is it free like they say?
Does the sun shine bright forever?
Have your fears and your pain gone away?
'Cause here on Earth it feels like everything
Good is missing since you left
And here on Earth, everything's different
There's an emptiness
Oh-oh, I
I hope you're dancing in the sky
And I hope you're singing in the angel's choir
And I hope the angels know what they have
I'll bet it's so nice up in Heaven since you arrived
So tell me, what do you do up in Heaven?
Are your days filled with love and light?
Is there music? Is there art and adventure?
Tell me are you happy? Are you more alive?
'Cause here on Earth it feels like everything
Good is missing since you left
And here on Earth everything's different
There's an emptiness
Oh-oh, I
I hope you're dancing in the sky
And I hope you're singing in the angel's choir
And I hope the angels know what they have
I'll bet it's so nice up in Heaven since you arrived
Since you arrived
Oh, oh
(What does it look like in heaven?) Yeah, yeah
Oh, oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh
Oh, oh, I
I hope you're dancing in the sky
And I hope you're singing in the angel's choir
And I hope the angels know what they have
I'll bet it's so nice up in Heaven since you arrived
Since you arrived

Thank you I said and walked out side. You did great you should become a singer someone said. I turned around and it was a nice old lady.

Oh uh thank you I said. She smiled. You know I worked with your mother she was so kind to everyone we all loved her she told me. Uh yeah that was her very nice I said.

You know how about you go on home get some rest from this sad day and I'll tell your dad that you went home because your were sad she said.

I nodded. I walked home. I didn't exactly go to sleep I got high. I also cut my self because I couldn't take it it was just all to much.

The door opened and I quickly locked my door and got changed in to sweat pants and sweat shirt. I ran down stairs and it was just the boys.

What are you guys doing here I asked. You're dad gave us the keys river said. Oh I said. In came the two kids. Go on up and get changed leo said bending down.

A old lady said your sent home Johnny told me. Oh uh yeah I did I laughed. I took a little nap I lied to them.

I stumbled to the kitchen then see the boys looking at each other. Kat are you fucking high Corey yelled.

W-w-what no I lied. Yeah fuck you are what the hell kat river yelled. There are kids in this house guys calm down Jon said.

Go upstairs and go to sleep now Johnny yelled. I did as I was told because I hated when they yelled it was to fucking much.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hiiii. Two in one dayyyy ayeeeee. What do you think should happen next?