Cheater

Kats pov
Me and the boys were eating at the diner we usually eat at. They invited me aren't they nice. No I'm just kidding of course they are nice.

I think I might do it today I said. Do what Leo asked. Confront him I shrugged. You can't be serious kat do you know what he might do to us I mean all of us Johnny said almost shouting.

Some people looked at us. I just sat there quiet for the rest of the time. I want to because my mom was always good to him I said finally saying something.

Johnny shook his head. Come one Johnny let the girl do whatever she wants it's her life river said. Thank you I said. I'm not really agreeing with you he said.

Oh then I said. The boys dropped me off. My dad wasn't home the kids soon will be getting off the bus so I better go out there.

The kids finally got off the bus and my dad was home with that girl as well. I went up to my room for a little bit reading a book.

Katherine sweetie time for dinner his girlfriend yelled. I ran down stairs. Uh don't call me sweetie again I said rolling my eyes.

Kat that's not the way to speak to someone in my life my dad yelled. I laughed. What you think I don't know I asked.

Know what he said. You cheating on mom two months ago. She was nothing but good to you and you cheat on her.

I'm sorry honey but you don't know what was going on and you don't know me he said. Yeah your fight all I know is that your a cheater I said.

He shook his head. Your a fucking cheater and your used her I yelled go to hell you bitch I screamed in the girls face. She gasped and my dad look pissed.

I don't even know you I don't know your name either and I think I need to get out of here I said and ran up stairs and locked my the door.

I heard banging on my door. It was my dad. I started packing clothes. The banging stopped I looked out the window and saw my dad get into the car with the girl.

This is the time for me to pack my brother and sisters clothes. I did what I had to do packed some toys as well.

I waited till my dad left and called Johnny. He picked me up at least 30 minutes after I called. You can't stay at my place as long as you need he said getting out of his car.

Thank you Johnny your the best big brother I've ever had I hugged him. He smiled. I told you it was a bad idea.

He helped put my bags in the car. We soon got in the car and hurried and left. We got to his apartment. Leo and river were only there.

Where Jon and Corey I asked. Filming Leo said. Hey guys we are back and got a friend Jon said. Who is it I asked. Rider strong Corey said.

Oh my god oh my god Ali yelled. She's totally girling right now I told the boys. They all laughed.

I saw you on boy meets world and let me tell you oh gosh your hot Ali said. Uh thanks but aren't you a little young for me rider asked.

I'm only ten she said. Only ten he laughed well you got some growing to do and more aging to do he said.

Rider leo and Johnny and river said. The boys did a handshake. How come I've never meant rider I asked crossing my arms.

Likes to keep his distance Corey said. We ate dinner that night and had a good night a few laughs and I heard rider will be with us for now on.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kat is literally such a girl bossZ period am I right like baddie❤️🤪💕