Just wanna have fun

Kats pov

I was so excited because me and the boys were going to do some things today. First we were going to go to Disney world and then to my dads to tell hims everything yeah I know it's bad but so what he deserves to know I guess.

I got dressed and everything. I walked out and saw each of the boys gripping on too a box of cereal. What the fuck is going on here I said.

They a smiled. They each gave me a hug. We are gonna miss you rider said. I'm not really going anywhere I told them I might come back in the summer.

They nodded. Let's hit the road Johnny said ruffling my hair and walked out with the boys following.

When we got to the park the line was long to get tickets. When we got there we went to all sorts of stores there and on rides and we ate lunch.

I was glad that I had these boys here with me. I'm leaving tomorrow my goodbye will be tomorrow.

These boys have been with me since I was 15 and now I'm leaving them and my boyfriend.

We all road the Ferris wheel. Leo kissed me. I love you Kat he said. I love you to I said smiling.

It was a fun day here. After we got out of the park we raced to the car. We all got in and went to my old house.

When we got there I got out and knocked on the door. His girlfriend answered.

Is he here I asked. Uh yeah she said. I went inside and saw him sitting at the table. Hi dad I said. He looked up and smiled.

I got a job I told him. Where he asked. Paris i quickly said. Wow that amazing he said. Yeah thanks I said.

You're growing up way too fast he said laughing. I laughed along. I'm sorry about the whole fight thing I said.

He told me to not to worry about it and live on with my life. Never come back here he will mess everything up.

I stepped out the house and smiled at the boys. I ran to them and we had a group hug. This is gonna be amazing you're gonna be famous Corey said.

That made us all laughed. When we got back to the apartment I started packing for tomorrow. I can't believe I'm actually leaving them.

Leo knocked on the door. Hi bub he said. Hey I smiled. You all packed he questioned. Yeah i told him.

Me and the others are heading out we will see you later ok he kissed me goodbye and left.

Johnny came in. Wow I can't believe you're actually leaving he said. I shrugged. Me neither. You're like a sister to me did I ever tell you that he asked.

I shook my head no. Well now you know. Get some rest we have to get you up in the morning.

I lied down and fell asleep.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Wow can't believe I'm about to write the last chapter 😕