Kissed the cheek

Kats pov

It was two weeks later after Valentine's Day. Hii sissy the two kids ran in from school from Johnny picking them up. Hi I said.

So what do you want for snack I askedk. Johnny can we have them things you let us have yesterday gabe asked. He nodded and pointed on top of the cabinet.

I stared at him. What he asked. I can't reach that shit I said. Well maybe you should grow instead of being 4'11" he said. My jaw dropped.

You bitch I said laughing. You're so short he said. The boys came in loudly talking. The two kids went to them hugging them.

I just stared at every single one of them. We were just speaking about her height Johnny said smiling.

Oh yeah you're like 4'11" river said laughing. I scoffed. Y'all are so mean I said. I mean they aren't lying Ali said. I looked at her. Miss ma'am you're supposed to be on my side I said.

I sat on the counter. She started laughing. Can we go to the store gabe asked. What store leo asked.

Me and rider looked at each other. The Disney store we both yelled. Everyone looked at us. What are you 5 Corey asked. No I don't think they are 5 I think they are 3 Jon said.

Me and rider gasped. me and rider started ranted about how we aren't 5 or 3 we just love the Disney store I mean who doesn't???

Johnny can you do my hair like yours gabe asked him. Sure he said and took him into the bath room.

I turned on the radio in the kitchen. Gotta love this song. The boys stared at the radio and then back at me.

Da Fuck you listening to leo asked. Johnny walked out the bathroom. Songs I said smiling. I hate this song river said.

And I love you river I said kissing his cheek. Oh no not this again we don't want the whole party scene Corey said shaking his head. What happened Ryder asked.

You don't wanna know leo and Johnny said at the same time. I started laughing. Are you dealing again Johnny questioned.

Maybe I started laughing. I started to sing really loudly. Girl go sing in them sound booth away from us Jon said.

I kissed leo on the cheek and ran out the apartment. Oh shit what did I just do also where the hell am I going.

I ran out the apartment building and in to the streets. I saw the boys following me except Corey. I looked at them.

Get back here leo yelled. I ignored them and ran into the Disney store. I hid into an isle. But they found me.

I was breathing so hard. I can't breath one of y'all got water I asked. Leo takes a bottle of water out of his sweat shirt pocket and hands it to me.

Ew you drank from it I said. Just drink the damn thing kat Ryder said. I mumbled something. Hey you guys need to get out of this store a worker said.

We did as we were told. Leo sighed hop on he said. I got on his back. I'm sorry I said. For he asked. I kissed you're cheek I said.

Don't worry about he said. I hopped off his back. I ran to the grass and started throwing up.

The boys ran to me. I felt a hand on my back and it was Johnny. Hey hey you okey leo asked.
Just get me back to the house.

Johnny picked me up bridle style and they brought me back. He layed me down in my bed and I just fell asleep.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Heyy finally got this finished. Oooo I see kat and Leo. I love themmm