Friends

Katherines pov

I went down stairs and ate something for breakfast. Good morning honey my dad said as he came out of his room dressed for work. Mom must have left.

Morning I said. Well I'm off to work kids are at school also don't ruin the house he said and left. I laughed at that.

The door was knocked on. I opened it and saw leo and Johnny. Hiiii I screamed. Calm down calm down leo said.

Sorry sorry I said. Ok so the others are filming movies so it's just us and you Princess Johnny said playing with my hair. Ew stop I said swatting his hand away.

So you did drop out of school for real leo asked looking around the house. 1 yes yes I did and 2 stop looking around the house like you haven't seen it before it's creepy. He looked at me and started smirking.

I rolled my eyes. I turned the radio on because it was really quiet. And the song "my heart will go on" came on. Oooo this is my favorite song I screamed. The two boys looked at each other.

We know they said in sync. I started singing it. More like mumbling but I could tell they could still here and surprised.

The big part came on and I stopped singing cause I'm just like not ready for that. I ran upstairs and got dressed. Shorts and a crop cause why not🤪.

I ran down stairs and the boys were smoking in the house. I gasped. What are you guys doing no no no I said and opened the front door out now I said.

Jeez were going Johnny said. Yeah you better I said following behind them. I got in the back seat. Johnny drove leo doing something I'm the front.

Soooo best friends where are we goinggggg I asked. We aren't going anywhere sweet cakes we are just driving around Hollywood leo said looking up from whatever he was doing.

What's up with all the name calling like that LIKE WTF. I went back to looking out the window.

You know we are just trying have fun right Johnny said looking in the mirror. Yeah I said not looking at him.

So about that kiss between you and river Johnny said. Don't even think about it JD I yelled pointing my finger at him.

He looked at me shocked. Leo jumped. Calm down psycho Johnny said. Gosh I'm sorry I said putting my hand on my head.

It's whatever leo said. What are you doing I asked. Trying to get this box opened. He showed me. I looked at it and I realized what kind of box it was.

Hand it to me I said. What he said confused. Just hand it over I said. He did as I told and i opened. How did you- oh well thank you he said snatching it.

I miss Jon Corey and river I said wining. They have work and what you don't like us asked johnny. No I do you guys are just boring I said crossing my arm.

Leo looked at me with a sad look. Did I make you sad I asked leo. Ok guys I'll be right back johnny said pulling into a gas station.

He left me and leo alone. Hi pretty lady he said smirking. I looked up and saw he was talking to me. What do you want leo I asked.

Nothingg he said. Whatever I said. When johnny got back he handed me a water and leo a water.

After an hour I fell asleep in the car. But then woken up too 3 more boys in the car. It was river Corey and Jon.

I rubbed my eyes. Your upp. Leo yelled making everyone look at me. Spot light on me yay I said sarcastically and they laughed.

Haha so funny I said. I lied my head on Leo's should who was now in the back and river in the front.

Welp your home go get some sleep it's about 8:00 pm Corey said. You guys suck are you really bringing me home I asked. No we ain't even close to your house Jon said.

But probably around the 10 Jon also said. Hiii riv I said. Hey Katy kat he said. Guys guess what Jon interrupted us. What I asked. I got a girlfriend he said. All the guys made sex faces.

I was grossed out. Y'all are disgusting he's literally just dating a girl it's not that big of a deal I told them.

Ok miss grumpy Corey said. Oh your so funny Johnny said. You know what being me home I said. After that we turned down my street.

Ok here you go river said. Yayyy byee friends.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No update here:)