One last time

Kat pov

I woke up the next day and I felt better. I guess I wasn't sick maybe it was the drugs or the running. I walked out and saw leo Johnny and rider here. Well of course Johnny is gonna be here leo said.

Oh did I say that out loud I asked. Yeah rider laughed. I shook my head. So you're not so sick I see Leo says.

I nodded. Good Johnny said getting up as the other did too. We are going to go do something and you are coming with us baby rider said.

Oh no damn you did not just call he-leo got cut off by me slapping rider. Ow he yelled.

See I tried to tell you leo said shrugging. She's a feisty one rider leant against the wall smirking.

I rolled my eyes. We went to some fair they had here in LA this week. We meant up with the other boys.

Where are our favorite kiddos river asked. Gabe and Ali ran up to river with out any hesitation.

Me Johnny and Leo went to get the tickets. How many the lady asked? 9 please leo said. Slut someone said walking pasted us.

Here you go have fun she said looking at me and leo.The 3 of us laughed as we walked back. Johnny stops the both of us.

He looks at me and Leo the way she did. Have funny he mimicked her smirking. I slapped Johnny's chest.

Is there something going on between you Johnny asked. No me and Leo yelled at the same time.

Found y'all Corey said. Here you guys go Johnny said handing them the tickets.

You two go a head we got the kids Johnny said smirking at me and Leo. We rolled our eyes and walked off.

I hate people I said to him. He smiled and then laughed. Slut some yelled out to me. Hey shut you're damn mouth leave her alone leo yelled.

I smiled. I literally love you leo I hugged him. We spent hours riding rides then got some food.

We sat down. We ate our food. And talked awhile. We should ride the Ferris wheel leo said. Yeah yeah I haven't been on that in ages.

Great he said smiling. Uh first I'm gonna use the bathroom I said. Oh yeah yeah of course go head he said.

One last time he said. Hmm I asked. One last time on the Ferris wheel he said. I didn't know what it meant but I just nodded.

I quickly ran to the bathroom cause I had to go fucking pee really bad like the fuck. As soon I went I got out and washed my hands.

I ran into Johnny and rider. Hi they said. What's does one last time me I asked. What do you mean Johnny asked.

I don't know when I was with Leo he said one last time on the Ferris wheel. They both shrugged. Who knows rider said.

Well I gotta go I said hugging them both. Bye they said and smiled. I made my way back to leo where he was standing in line.

He smiled when he saw me coming. We are next he said. We got on we went around a couple of times until we stopped at the top.

I looked at leo and it took a couple of second for him to look back at me. Before I knew it he crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back.

He pulled away so we could have air. I'm the moment I knew I was in love with Leonardo DiCaprio.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hii friends. I have a question what do you think he means by "one last time". As you see kat is so confused by it and has no idea what it means.