We say we're friends

Kats pov

I woke up in my bed. I walked out to the boys loud ass selfs. Sleepy heads up rider yelled. Leo looked at me and smirked.

I looked at him weirdly. What is he doing why is he messing with my head he is a celebrity I'm a I'm a bitch I'm stupid I'm nothing but a lousy person.

I walked out the apartment I heard someone follow. Not to my surprise it was leo. I sighed. Leo why are you following me I asked.

Sorry I just wanna spend time with you. Leo stop messing with my head I said. All I said was I wanted to walk with you he said confused.

Did I just oh shit I said. Uh kat you ok he asked concerned. I closed my eyes. Then opened them. Yeah I said.

I sighed. You say we're just friends but I don't think that's true anymore I told him.

He puts his head down and then back up. He slides down the wall. I go and sit with him.

Yeah I don't i-i think I like you but then I don't want to hurt you if we do start dating he said. I don't think you'd hurt me I said.

How would you know? He asked. I know this because you're sweet innocent kind to you're peers you don't care what people say you don't let hate get to you you stick up for me when I get called slut I said.

He smiled sweetly.

I also think I like you I said to him. He was shocked at what I said. Then I did it I really did it.

You're wondering what I did probably. I kissed him and it was really long like really long ass kiss.

Am I interrupting something Jon asked walking down the hall. Me and leo both looked up.

I think we are dating I said. Oh yeah babe we totally are leo said smirking. Oh wow I said.

We went back to the apartment and chilled in my room. Here's a proper one leo said. Hmm I said confused.

Will you be my girlfriend he asked. Yes I said and kissed him.

I fell asleep on his chest.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This one is kinda short lol I didn't know what to do with it. So yeah this is it :)