Valentines days

Kats pov
February 14th well a it's a day I hate so so much. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey river yelled coming in. Jesus riv what day is it. Valentine's Day he smirked.

I got up and saw everyone at the table. Guess what guess what sissy Ali said. What Al's I asked. I got a valentines she smiled.

From i questioned her taken a sip of water I got. My boyfriend she laughed. I spit out my drink and so did the boys.

You have a what now I asked. Boyfriend she said. Oh uh ok I said confused. Can I go to my friend graces house. I don't care but if you see dad don't go to him I said.

I'll take her Corey said. I nodded. After that Corey and her were out like a light. Gabe where's Gabe I asked.

I dropped him off at his friends house Johnny said. Ohh ok I said. I went back to guest room or my room whatever you wanna call it. I got dressed. A black plain shirt and ripped jeans and converse with my hair in braids.

So do you have a valentines I do rider said smiling at the boys. We all do Johnny said. Awesome rider said. What about you miss thing rider said as I walked out.

Oh uh no I said shrugging. How come leo asked. I don't have 5 thousand guys coming after me like you have girls and boys I said.

They laughed. I hate the day anyways I said walking out the apartment. I had to get something from the store and they know that.

I went inside the store got what i needed and rushed back to the apartment. I'm back peoples I yelled. Only rider and Leo were here.

Where's the others I asked. They went somewhere rider shrugged. I nodded I went to my room and put the stuff that I got. Also it's literally just tampons and pads. Nothing crazy.

I walked out and sat on the couch and sighed. What's wrong with you rider asked. She's sad because she doesn't have a valentines leo joke. I threw the couch pillow at him.

The two laughed. I'm just tired I said. They nodded. They started messing around. You know what I hate I asked to them.

What Leo said. Having a headache and being on my period I said. They just stared at me.I closed my eyes.

Why don't you go get some rest if your tired rider asked. After he said that I saw Ali and Gabe walk in with Johnny. They both ran up and hugged me.

Ok ok easy easy leo said grabbing them. What's wrong with her johnny asked. Headache and period at the same time, I obviously don't know what it's like to have that at the same time because i don't have periods cause im not a girl rider said.

Yeah I think Im just gonna go sleep it off. I went to the room and changed I to sweats and a sweat shirt and took my hair out.

Knock knock I head leo. I saw him with a glass of water. Here I got them for you he said. Thank you I said smiling.

He walked out. I just lied in bed and closed my eyes because it hurt so much.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hiii this is kinda short im so so sorry