Halloween

Costume at the top
Katherine's pov

Johnny I yelled. Running and hugging him. It's been about 1 month since I last saw them just because my parents didn't want me going out to see them.

Halloween Leo said coming up to us. Ahh yes Halloween I'm going as Marilyn Monroe I told them. You'll look great friend Corey said. I started laughing.

Hi girly river said coming up and hugging me. Hey riv I said smiling. Halloween party tonight my house at 6:00 Corey said pointing at me.

I wish I- I got cute off by Jon. Oh honey your coming. Jonathan that didn't sound right I said crossing my arm. They went wide eyed.

Well my parents aren't home soo come in I guess I said. My house was so messy cause of my little sister and brother. Yeah I haven't mentioned them. They are 10 and 7 gabe and Alice.

Gabe took my toy Alice said as we walked in. Ali it's just a toy i Said. But it's a girl toy she said. Ali just go up stairs and get another toy also clean this mess up I said.

Sometimes I wish I was an only child. Mom and dad are at work. Sissy I want food gabe yelled. I sighed. What do you want I asked.

Uh uh uh sandwich he said. Sit I said. He sat at the table. Ali get down here I yelled. She ran down stairs. Wait wait wait are these celebrities she screamed.

I've seen them on tv she says. They looked at me and then back at her. Yeah they are I said. She hugged each of them randomly.

I shook my head. I gave gabe is sandwich.

Sorry about her I said. It's fine Johnny said. I saw the door open. It was my mom. This is house is a mess she said as she came in. Alice and gabe clean it up now she said.

They started cleaning. She look at me and then shook her head and went to her room. Guess what I'm being for Halloween Alice said to the boys.

Leo bent down to her. What are you being he asked her. Princess belle she said. I thought you were being Cher from clueless I asked. Mommy said no because it was too adultish.

Is adultish even a word. river shook his head no. I nodded. So after that little convo me and the boys went outside and took a walk.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Skip to the party

I walked into the party saw the boys. Also matt Dillon, Ralph macchio. C.Thomas Howell, rob lowe,tom cruise, Emilio something, Patrick swayze, Diane lane, Winona Ryder, Kate winslet, Elizabeth shue, basically a lot of celebrities I dreamt of meeting.

I snuck up behind Johnny and screamed in his ear. Ow wh-why did you do that he asks. Because it's me I said rolling my eyes.

I know it's you he said. This wig is itchy I'm taking it off I said. I threw it at some celebrity in here.

You can't just throw stuff at these kinda people Katy kat he said. I shrugged. I went over to Leo who was talking to Kate. Friendddd I yelled. Hi Kat leo said.

Hey I'm kate and your that girl we saw the other day she said. I smiled yeah. Big fan of you I literally love you I told her. Love meeting fans she said.

Well now that I stole your girlfriend leo shu shu i said. We aren't dating he said and walked away.

Oh shoot I'm sorry I said. No worries that kiss that you saw in the car was practicing for the movie she said. We sat there talking for a little bit.

Ok well I need to use that bath room I said drunkly. Oh your drunk she said laughing. Maybe maybe not.

I went to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. I walked out and bumped into some one it was river. Kat your drunk he said.

Nope no I'm not who said that I started laughing. Kate said so she came up to me leo and Johnny and said something about it.

Maybe I had about 5 shots and 2 beers I laughed and smiled. Oh kat what the hell is wrong with you river asked.

He brought me to Corey's guest room. Stay and don't move get some sleep he told me.

Rivers pov

Corey you got sweat pants and a t shirt I asked as I walked up to him. Yeah for what he ask. Man kat is fucked up right now. Aye guys what's up Jon asked coming up.

Kat she drank to much and needs clothes. Corey ran to his room and handed me the clothes.

I went the room kat was in. Here put this on I threw her the clothes. Uh turn she said. Oh yeah right right I quickly turned.

Man this girl is fucked up real bad I've never seen her this drunk. Gosh what are we gonna tell her parents.

Riv you can turn now she said. Kat I love you we all do but you can't go drinking like that your 17 not 21 you can't drink I told.

I know river I know. Then she smashed her lips to mine. I quickly pulled away. You can't just do that kat I said and walked out wiping my mouth.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys quick question who should she end up with I can't decide. River seem pretty ass pissed about he drunkenness. Alright that's all byeeee