New job

Kats pov

I woke up the next morning and started packing my brother and sisters clothes. After I was done I got into my car and brought them back to the house.

I knocked on the door and his girlfriend answered. Oh hi she said smiling. Uh here's the clothes of theirs I said. Thank you she said.

I nodded and said goodbye. I hopped back into my car and drove to random stores got a few things and went back to the apartment.

I cried a little bit before I went in. If you're wondering well it's still because of my dumbass dad.

I walked in and seen all the boy shirtless. Da fuck did I just walk into. Heyyyyy baby leo said. Are these boys drunk.

Woah what the fuck are you guys on I asked. We drank a lot of alcohol river said. I can see I said laughing.

I went to my room to do something. After that I basically just went and got something to eat from the kitchen and stuff.

I watched the boys do whatever the fuck they were doing. They looked so stupid. They honestly look like damn strippers.

It was 4 in the afternoon so I ordered pizza so we could all eat it.

After I ordered it I went to go take a quick shower and stuff. After I got out the pizza was head half eaten.

Why did I get a shower first. I took the lasts piece. The boys simmered down and were watching a movie.

I sat next to Leo. And layed my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep there. I felt someone pick me up and bring me to my room.

They got on the other side of my bed and lied down.
——————————————————————————————————————

Next morning I woke up. To a sleeping leo by my side. He looked so cute. I got up and walked out of my room and got some breakfast. I saw the boys passed out in the living room.

Today I was gonna make sure we had a chill day. I made breakfast for everyone. When they woke up they all ate and said thank you.

I told each of them to go get a shower. I put two and two together and come up with the idea of putting a movie on.

I put some random movie on we literally sat there and watched 4 movies. Well I'm bored what do you want for lunch I asked them.

Sandwiches they all yelled. I got up and made each of them sandwiches. I felt arms around my waste.

Thank you mom leo whispered in my ear. I laughed. I'm not you're mom bub I said.

The kitchen phone rang and I got it. Hello I asked. Hi is this Katherine Jacobs a lady asked with an accent.

Uh yeah I said. Well we want to give you a job to work here In Paris she said. What kind I asked very confused.

It's a modeling job that starts in 2 weeks. Oh my god yes I would love to thank you thank you I told her goodbye.

I got a job in Paris I told them. They all congratulated me. Thing is it starts in 2 weeks I said. It's fine let's make these days the best of it Jon said.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Danggg she got a modeling job. Wonder who got it for her.