P R O L O G U E

A 17 year old girl suffered so much by the hands of a cruel person that it completely changed her physically and mentally. She was stolen not only from her family but also from her childhood.

She was a child that deserved a childhood in which laughter and memories were meant to be made. Memories that would always be with her. Memories that would tell her older self that she was a happy go free kid, with her sibling by her side at all times.

She was a kid physically but mentally she was an adult. When she was supposed to be outside playing with kids her age, she was inside a broken down house taking care of her wounds or cleaning the house so she wouldn't have a beating when her mother arrived home.

But she never got to experience a childhood because she was kidnapped when she was one year old. It's been 16 years since she was home safely tucked in the arms of her beloved family.

After a phone call, it was time to go home. She was obligated to leave the family she considered family to a family that was said in papers where her family. But she remembered what her real family told her.

"Blood does not make you family. It's the love and loyalty that makes a real family."

This is Micaela's story. It's not about the happy ending but what's behind it. What more does she have to go to get the happy life she has been dreaming every single night. She hasn't had an easy life considering that she's,

The Heartless Queen.