4 || M I C A E L A

The whole drive to the airport I felt their eyes on me. Not even for a second did I feel them look away. like I said fucking creeps. I ignored them the whole ride while they tried many times to make small talk.

It wasn't that hard since I was good at ignoring people I don't like. I hate them all besides my mother since she doesn't know about it nor is she a part of it.

I began to think about all the things I would need to do when I arrive in NY. Well the first one was obvious, I was to officially meet the bios in person. I've never met them but it's like I do because I know everything about them.

I need to go home. Arrange my clothes and make sure everything I needed from California was transferred over to my house. Make sure everyone knows about me moving over here and that everything is in place.

And then there was my company. My headquarters is in NYC so it won't be a problem to continue with my work. Only thing was that I would need to go check something's and then get all of my things from my office in California to be brought to my new office at the headquarters.

I've we arrived at the private plane I got out of the car before walking into the plane. Acting like both males that are behind me don't exist, I mean they didn't for 16 years why should they now? You know what I mean.

I took a seat at the back while they sat in the front. Thank god cause I would have jumped out of this plane if they sat next to me only to stare at me for hours.

With my AirPods still in my eyes I laid back before closing my eyes, only taking a few minutes before darkness enveloped around me. At least I won't have to feel their eyes on me while I sleep.

The feeling of hands being placed on me woke me up, though it also made my left hand swing, hitting the person responsible for waking me up straight in the face. I looked around my surroundings to see the plane had landed and my father was beside me with his hand holding his bloody nose.

"Oops," I made my face look sorry before sending him a wicked smirk. That'll make him understand to never touch me again.

I wasn't one for physical touch and I shouldn't be woken up because I would throw hands just like I did right now. I grabbed my purse before leaving the plane and into the car to finally take me to the house where the devils live. I love the devil that lives in hell and I hate the devils that live here on earth meaning them.

After they finished taking their goddamn time to get into the car the driver drove us to their house. We entered a huge black gate before we saw the mansion in which the bios live.

I see that they live like a rich, perfect family. If only it were true. They walked to the door while I stayed behind them. Opening the door Benjamin yelled for the rest of the offspring to come down to meet me.

I only rolled my eyes, I was already bored of them all and this whole situation. I wish I was 18 so I could have a decision on this. If it were all up to me I would have been millions and millions of miles away from them.

That's how much I dislike them, but I have a reason why I'm here and it's the only way I could do it. I mean it wasn't like I was trying to hide myself and never be found by them because if I did then they would have never found me, even with all of their researchers.

Footsteps were heard before I saw them walking downstairs. All of them lined up, five boys, one slut, then one woman, my mother.