23 || M I C A E L A

Today was the day. The day where I have to talk to Callum about his household situation. I just can't let him stay there any longer than it is necessary.

I don't want him to be in pain anymore. So I was planning on asking him to move to one of my houses that would be close to me for any emergencies. I decided that it would be better for him to move into a house that is 20 minutes away from my parents house and a ten minute walk into the woods to get to the house.

In total it was 30 minutes. So if anything happens I would be close to him. So if he accepts, which he will because I will make sure he will move to the house.

"Hello my name is Bella, I would be your waiter for today. What can I get you guys to start with?" A waiter came to us the moment we sat down at a table for a small dinner.

"I'll take the plate with scrambled eggs with ham, with beans in the side and can I have tortillas de maiz with that," I said glaring at her. Making sure she knew that I was here and for her to stop staring at Callum, who didn't notice that the girl was trying to flirt with him because he had his eyes on me. I can't say I didn't love that because I did.

"Sorry uhm, what would you have," she timidly asked Callum. I could tell she was uncomfortable because I was still glaring at her.

"I'll have the same, thank you," he said softly. Picking up the menus she left.

"I think it's time we talk about you Callum."

He shifted in his seat. He was nervous. And I think he knows that I know based on how nervous and shy he got the moment I said that looking straight into his eyes. Meaning that this was important.

"Uhm, what do you want to talk about?" He looked down at his hands which were fiddling around with each other.

"Callum, I think you know about what. You know that I'm in charge of a powerful mafia and I can get whatever information I want. Though I will let you know that I did not go through your background information. But I will let you know that I knew since the beginning that you were being abused," I said softly. Taking his hand in mine, I rubbed my thumbs on his palms. Trying to get him to relax because he turned all tense the second I said abuse.

"Of c-course I am not b-being a-bused. M-my parents love me and they take g-good care of me," he stuttered. Pulling his hand out of my hold he drew them back into his lap, putting his head down.

"Mi bebé. Mi cariño please look at me," I reached across the table placing my index finger under his chin tilting his head up so his eyes looked straight into mine.

'My baby, my dear'

"Please bebé I only want to help you out. You know that I love you and the only thing I want to do is keep you safe. The house you are in right now is not safe for you. You need to get out for your safety. I want you to move into my house that would be close to where I would be. In my biological family house."

"No I ca-" I interrupted him before he could finish, knowing what he was about to say.

I strictly said, "Well Callum you can't say no because I already have the house ready for you. It has clothes for you, the fridge is stocked with food and it's clean. I'm doing this to protect you from your parents, Callum."

"Ok, I guess it is time I leave, but I have a question," he looked at me indecisive.

"Baby boy, you don't have to ask, just ask me the question. You're my beloved and I would never get mad at you for interrupting me from something. So go ahead."