5 || T H I R D P E R S O N

Strangers are people you don't know or consider an acuantens. You have never seen them in your life nor do you know a single thing about them.

You may know what they look like or their name but it wouldn't mean anything to you. Everyone is a stranger to you when you first meet them.

The only ones that would never be strangers to you would be your family. Because how would your family be strangers if you were with them since the day you were born. Family are the ones you should know the most about, they should never be strangers to you.

Yet, they were to her. As she sat in front of them at the dining table, she knew they would never be her family because she didn't know anything about them. Well she did know but it wasn't from their mouths she was acknowledging but she knew everything about them from what her files said.

She spent one year with them but yet in that one year she didn't learn anything about them how she could when she was just a baby. The question she always asked herself was, why didn't they find her when they owned one of the most powerful mafia.

She knew they were looking for her the entire time but why wasn't she found earlier. Were they even trying? Because she knows that she could have been found when she was young since she wasn't being hidden.

Now they were looking at her with what seemed like love in their eyes. But she was a stranger to them, so why look at her like that? Micaela sure as hell wasn't looking at them like that.

She looked at them with pure hate and rage in her eyes. With the little time she has spent in that house she found many secrets. They thought she was stupid, but she was the opposite of that. If they knew who she really was they wouldn't be that stupid. Though they never think about the consequences so it wouldn't have mattered.

When she entered the dining room they were talking to each other like it was a normal day. Though it wasn't because they have never talked of it wasn't necessary. They talked like they were a happy family like they didn't have a worry in the world.

The audacity they had. Now that Micaela was home they were going to start acting like a family. Now that she was there they were going to act like a family when they haven't been a family since she was taken away from them.

There were moments while she was gone but not many. It was the audacity for her. She didn't give a fuck if they wanted to play family now. But the thing was that they were being a family while she wasn't even in the room. She was in the house but not in the same room and now they were going to be a family when she wasn't included.

However, she didn't care that they could play all they wanted at the end; it would only be them after all. She doesn't care that they excluded her because she doesn't want to make a bond with them when she hates their guts.

Playing along with it can be beneficial but it would only bore her to death. Playing family house is not her thing. She can't even show her love to her family so you really think she can act like she loves her bios.

"Micaela we have rules for you to follow, I would like for you to follow them and not ask questions about negotiating about it." Now that was a problem because the queen does not follow rules she make them.

"1. Respect us
2. No inappropriate clothes
3. No cussing and no back talking
4. No drugs or alcohol
5. No going into the basement
6. You tell us where and when you are leaving the house
7. No boys," Benjamin strictly said.

"Well you see sperm donor,
1. You respect me and you grant mine back
2. I wear what I want, besides have you see your slut of a daughter
3. I will if I want to, it's a way to fucking express myself
4. I don't do that, I'm not like someone
5. Give me my privacy and I'll give you yours
6. That's a big NO, you don't have to know, just know I'm not in the house period
7. I don't have time for spoiled brats, just like your children." She whispered that last part. But she is right, they are all brats.

"Besides you're no one to me so you can't tell me what and what not to do."

With that being said she left. It was after dinner when Benjamin let her know about his rules which quite didn't go how he planned. He thought that she would just say okay and leave it at that. But boy was he wrong. So why did he expect her to say that when she was the queen, not that he knew.

Benjamin and Ximena were cuddling in their bed thinking about how much their principessa have changed and how lucky they are to have her back in their life's.

Joseph was the same, sure he didn't show that he was happy to have her here, but inside he was beyond happy.

Mason was excited to have his sister back. Though he was wondering what could have happened to her for her to turn cold.

Thomas was beyond happy because he would be able to be with his sorella. He would like to bond with her and talk to her if she is ever in need of talking with someone.

Levi had many emotions going on in his head. He was happy because he got to see his sister. He was mad because he was afraid she would be taken away when they barely got to see her. But that didn't mean he was going to show them.

Leo was happy but upset because he could see how much it affects his twin to see her again, and recap all of their happy memories with her, the few they remembered.

For Noah he was maybe the happiest as he was finally meeting his sister. He doesn't remember much of her because he was just two years old when she was taken. He only knew of her from the small clips he has of her in his mind and the pictures his family have of her around the house.

The only one that was beyond pissed was Amber. The princess of the house. She had always been spoiled by her siblings. She was the only girl and she knew about Micaela but she was hoping they never found her. And now she was supposed to be all lovey dovey with her. Amber hated her guts even without knowing her because she was afraid she was going to take her place. Then Micaela had the audacity of calling her a slut, that only enraged her more.

They were happy to have her back but what they didn't realize is that she is in pain and she is just covering it with being cold to everyone. Wasn't it said that family can tell straight away if something was wrong?

Nobody knows what she has been through only her family yet there were parts they still don't know about. She is in pain but thinks that if she talks about it with someone they would hate her just like her aunt did.

While they were in their rooms thinking about how lucky they were to have her back, she was suffering by herself in her room. While they slept peacefully in their warm bed, she was recalling one of her worst days in her life.

Just like every night, she was suffering alone, with no one there for her. But how long would she need to suffer for her family to realize she was in pain and that part of her suffering was because of them. Would they ever find out?

There was only one person that saw straight through her walls. That person couldn't go to sleep because all they thought about was all the pain they saw behind her eyes. After all, the eyes are the door to the soul.