13 || M I C A E L A

It was morning and I was getting ready for the long day that was ahead of me. Today I will be spending my whole day with the bios and I was not a bit excited but I was hanging out with my mother.

Getting out of the shower I did my hair and makeup then headed to my walk-in closet to get changed.

After getting ready I made sure to grab my purse and see if I had everything I would need

After getting ready I made sure to grab my purse and see if I had everything I would need. Then I walked down to see how today's events are going to be arranged. We all sat at the table discussing how it's going to work.

"Ok so we are going to go in order, older to youngest. I will take you out for breakfast," Benjamin said.

"I will take you to get our nails done," said Ximena.

Joseph said, " I am going to take you to a shooting range."

"I am taking you on a walk on the beach," said Mason.

"We will cook a home meal here but the rest won't be here though," said Thomas.

"I will take you to an arcade and Leo will take you to a library," said Levi.

"I will take you to the town fair," Noah said.

"I will take you shopping for my birthday," the little slut said

"Everyone only has an hour with her and at the end we will all meet at a restaurant to have dinner as a family," said my mom.

"Ok let's go principessa," Benjamin said.

Standing up we head outside. Parking beside the sidewalk we walk into a comfy and cozy cafe.

It was little but it was comfy inside which I like a lot. Sitting down we order our breakfast. After our food arrived we ate and started to talk about each other trying to get to know something other than the basics. But he didn't go too far, which I was really grateful for.

I would say I had fun with him, I can't say that, but our hour was up so we headed to the nail salon where I would meet up with mom.

Entering the salon I spotted my mom sitting in one of the chairs getting ready to get her nails done. Sitting next to her a lady comes and starts to do my nails. While we were getting our nails done, we were talking about random girl things but then a subject came up in which I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me up.

"So do you like any boy," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I do," I said softly. I have my reasons as to why I'm not distant with her and why I am with them...

"Omg!!! My baby girl is all grown up. So who is it, tell me, tell me," she exclaimed.

"Well he is the waiter that served us the other night when we had the meeting."

"Oh-oh is he the innocent boy with light brown eyes," she said excitedly. She acted like a teenage girl. But I knew it made her happy to learn any little detail about me.