3 || T H I R D P E R S O N

It has been 16 years since the knight family have seen their baby girl. It had been 16 years since their life's were destroyed.

They wish every single night for their principessa to come safe and sound to them. They knew who had kidnapped her. Since then they had the desire to kill her over and over again.

They knew the reason why Natalia had taken her away. They knew she was in love with Benjamin from the first day they met each other.

Natalia had always envied her little sister. As she had her parents, brothers, and the boys in schools, attention. She didn't like that Ximena was way better in every aspect than her.

Her parents knew she was sick from the head when they saw her cutting a barbie doll's body parts, and the barbie was identical to Ximena.

Her parents were suspicious but then later they confirmed it when Ximena was born because every chance Natalia was alone with Ximena she would try and kill her. But as they grew up it had only gotten worse.

When Ximena had introduced Benjamin to her family she could see straight away that her sister wanted him. But it didn't face her as she knew Benjamin wouldn't hurt her or leave her for someone else, least of all for her sister.

As they grew up into adulthood Natalia had been getting worse. She tried many times getting with Benjamin, tried to kill their first born, tried to kill Ximena, but after some time she had laid back.

She didn't do anything for some years. She was waiting for the right moment, where she would do something and it would destroy the happy family. The family that was meant to be created by her and Benjamin.

After waiting for so many years, her chance came when Ximena and Benjamin had a baby girl. She knew Micaela was their pride and joy. They loved her to death but that didn't mean they didn't love their sons, they did but they just had a special love for Micaela as she was the only girl. But the boy knew their parents loved them too, so they didn't take it at heart that they put more attention to her than them.

Natalia knew it was her time for revenge. So she planned everything out and it took her up to a year to do that. She had a fake passport with fake names for her and Micaela, though she didn't change their first names, just their last names.

When she had finished setting everything up. She took her chance and kidnapped Micaela when she was one. She had kidnapped her during the night when everyone was already asleep, so when they woke up in the morning they would see that Micaela was gone.

She didn't care that she was harming her little sister, as she blames Ximena for everything that has happened to her.

As the years went by Natalia started to hate Micaela more as she grew because she was just a carbon copy of her mother.

Natalia started to drink and do drugs, which led her to physically and mentally abuse Micaela. As the years went by the hate for Micaela grew. To the point where she had to hit Micaela every time she saw her.

However, Natalia was not only making Micaela suffer but her entire family. Since Micaela was kidnapped they all changed.

All of them became cold, heartless, and they distanced themselves from each other, especially the older boys.

Benjamin was cold to everyone including his family, but there were times where he did show his emotions to them.

Ximena was a different story from the boys. She still was the mama bear she was from before. The only thing that changed with her was that she was more overprotective of her kids, and cold towards people that weren't her family. And she still cries every single day for her missing baby girl. It hurt her a lot when Micaela was taken, as she was the only girl in the house, she was their principessa.