7 || M I C A E L A

It was Friday morning which meant that the meeting was later this evening. I was a bit nervous because I didn't know how it's going to turn out, especially when the twins can't act to save their life so I won't be surprised if they ruined it.

I talked to them and our parents that I don't want the biological family knowing we know each other. It's not because I'm embarrassed of them, it's actually the opposite. I love them to death, but I don't want them to know that I have a family.

A family that does truly love me for who I really am and not for my power or money. I know they won't know who they really are but they are a part of my personal life and I tend to like keeping that part of me personal.

I haven't gotten close to the bios and I don't want them to know all of my things and the people that are close to me. I want to keep them a secret for as long as I can, and plus I know that it would only cause problems with the bios if they found out I treat other people as my family when I treat them as strangers.

I was in my room thinking about what could possibly go wrong tonight since I have to be prepared because I know that something will go wrong even if I tried my hardest to avoid it.

Also I was thinking about how the biological family hasn't tried to bond with me. I would like to say that it didn't hurt but it did. When I was little I always wanted to be a part of a big family and know that I live with one, I don't want one anymore but that doesn't mean the little girl inside of me is not hurting because her family is not trying to get to know her.

I've been living with them for a few days now and it's weird. We wouldn't have talked to each other if it wasn't for Benjamin demanding something. But I was fine with it, the less we communicate the better.

My thoughts were stopped when I heard a knock on my door but before I could open it, Noah was there standing next to the now opened door. Though it did make me confused since there was no reason for him to be here in my room.

"Can I help you," I asked.

"Can you come with me?"

"Where?"

He didn't answer, he just walked out but I decided to follow and see where he would lead me to. He would look back once in a while to make sure I was still following him. I wasn't one to follow people not knowing where we are going but I was curious to know.

He stopped in front of a black door which now I realized he didn't show me what was behind this door when he gave me a toure of the house.

He took out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door before opening it and letting me go inside. I was surprised to see that it was a music room, it had every instrument a musician would dream of.

"Can you play any instrument?" He asked, blushing.

"Yes I can, the piano."

"Can you play for me?" He asked softly, scared of what might be my answer.

"Okay." Sitting down at the little bench beside the piano, I start to play, feeling him sit next to me.

I always had a passion for music. Especially the piano, I loved how with the movement of my fingers I could create such pleasing sounds. I've always dreamed of playing the piano since I was little and when I learned how it was difficult to stop.