8 || T H I R D P E R S O N

"Mama!!!"

Micaela heard her baby scream when she locked eyes with her. They smiled brightly at each other, they hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks since Micaela's family took her for a little vacation with them. So both of them were really happy to see each other after all they were each other's person.

The knight family were shocked and astonished. They couldn't believe their eyes. This was the first time they saw Micaela smile. Though they were upset that they didn't know she was a mother. But they wonder, from where did Micaela know the Rodrigues family?

They really weren't upset about Micaela having a baby but it was that they didn't know about it. It only made them realize that they truly don't know anything about their principessa at all. But they were mad at themselves for not being in her life and realizing how much they must have missed from not being with her.

Though we can't forget about the little slut now can we? Well she had mixed feelings. Mad cause now everyone was focused on the baby and her. Excited because she wanted to see what her adopted family would do with the news.

"I guess you are a slut after all, you have a baby. I would bet millions that she doesn't even know who the baby daddy is." Was all she could think about.

However, even if they were sad and mad they were excited because they now have a granddaughter/niece.

Micaela went to her when she made grabby hands towards her. She picked up her daughter from her ma's arms hugging her tightly.

Even though she wasn't her biological daughter, she treated her like she was and always will. Blood doesn't make them family but the bond they created with each other.

Backstory is that when Micaela was in her lowest of lows she found her reason. She had found a baby swaddle in a pink blanket in a trash can in the middle of an alleyway.

The baby turned out to be a newborn baby girl. Micaela didn't have the heart to leave her there when it was cold outside and the baby wouldn't have made it through the night.

The moment Micaela locked eyes with the baby she felt something move inside her cold heart. She thought she didn't have a heart since she never felt it beat but it was at that moment that she felt it move rapidly. So she didn't think twice.

She took the baby to her house where she fed her, showered her, changed her into cozy pjs, and cuddled her to sleep. She did stop by a baby store to buy her things so she could stay with her until she found her parents and see if they were the ones to abandon the baby.

After some days Micaela found out that she was abandoned by her family. Micaela didn't want to take her to the orphanage because she knew that she would suffer and besides these past few days they had bonded and she was starting to love taking care of her.

So that same day she adopted her. She had connections so Micaela did the adoption legally and in the future she wouldn't have to face problems with the government or with the parents if they were to pop up.

And that was the story on how she saved her and how Catalina Rose, being her cute self overcame Micaela's pain.

"Hi, baby how are you," Micaela asked.

"I good."

Smiling, she kissed her little chubby cheeks making her giggle.