20 || T H I R D P E R S O N

Micaela has been awake for an hour just staring and caressing Callum. She had for once slept through the whole night without waking up.

Though she was happy and calm right now she knew that wouldn't be lasting much because she wanted to tell everything to Callum about her past. She wanted him to know who she really is and what she does before anything serious happens between them.

She also knew there was a possibility that he wouldn't accept her and chose to leave her. She has thought of it thoroughly and if he chooses to leave she won't hold him back even if he knew who she was, Micaela knew he wouldn't say anything of what he would be told.

That's why she made the hard decision to tell him. Nobody outside of her family knows what Micaela has been through her whole life. Even though she might lose him forever she was still going to risk it because if she didn't say anything about it before they entered into a relationship she knew that if he found out by someone else it could be a much worse situation.

"Baby you have to wake up," Micaela gently caressed his cheek. He softly moaned, pulling the blanket over his head.

"Come on, I'll go make breakfast while you brush your teeth. In the bathroom there is a toothbrush in the right drawer you can use."

Micaela entered the kitchen after making sure Callum wouldn't go back to sleep before she started to make a simple breakfast. She was making a simple breakfast because she didn't want to spend too much time doing things that are not that important. While she can spend that time talking to Callum.

After Micaela was done with the food she placed some into plates then into the table where they would be eating. Minutes passed before Callum entered the dining room.

"Here is your breakfast. After we finished eating I would like if we could have a talk." Micaela gestured to the plate in front of her.

She didn't want to make him uncomfortable by making him sit beside her. So she made the decision to let him sit in front even though she would have liked him to sit next to her.

Micaela was still on alert around him. She didn't want to make any sudden moves or say something that had the chance of upsetting him.

She really wanted to make this work. Callum was the first man that had caught Micaela's attention and she believes that if he caught her eyes then he is pretty important as she had never had eyes for anyone.

"I think it's time we talk about the situation that's going on between us," Micaela said while looking him straight in the eyes.

"I think we should but I am scared of what may happen afterwards." He looked back at her with a frown on his face.

"I know baby that it could affect us but it would be your decision if you want to stay or leave me."

Micaela was nervous about the whole situation but she wasn't the only one. Callum was nervous too because at the end of the day it would be his decision and that decision can change his life for better or worse.

"I will start first with saying that what you heard that day wasn't true. That baby that was in my arms is mine but I had adopted her after her biological parents abandoned her in a trash bin. I didn't betray you Callum. I was never with someone else when I was with you and I would never be if you give me another chance. You are too precious to me and I know that I am not good for you but I am too selfish to let you leave when you are the best thing that has happened to me."

She shakily exhaled relieved that he knew about her baby but that didn't mean she wasn't anxious about what was to come. She wanted to come out straight. She needed Callum to know everything about her past before he made a decision.

Because she knew that if she didn't tell him who she really was it could be dangerous and problematic between them in the future.

"And before you say anything I want to explain to you who I really am and what I do for a living."

Callum was scared of what Micaela was going to explain. Though he really knows that the baby had just been adopted by her and that she wasn't with anyone else. And no he does not have anything against the baby. He knows that the baby is not the one to blame in this situation but Micaela for not telling him she had a baby.

"So this is my past, I was one year old when I had been kidnapped from my own bed at midnight by my aunt. My aunt was my mothers older sister who has always envied her. Her name was Natalia. Natalia wasn't in a good state of mind. She had one time tried to kill my mother when she was just a newborn."

"She had kidnapped me to get back at my mom for 'taking the love of her life.' When my mom had introduced my father to her family she had realized the second her older sister had fallen eyes on him she was 'in love' with him. Though she actually wasn't. She just wanted what didn't belong to her. She wanted what her little sister had."

"So after that things weren't so great but then Natalia had calmed down. But after a couple of years Natalia planned her revenge which was taking me and leaving my biological family suffering since I was the only girl in the family. I was taken away when I was only one year old and I had been with her for 14 year before I had moved out of her house."

"During that time I was with her, she would beat me and starve me. There were times where I had almost died because of her punishments. She had mental and physically abused me since the day she kidnapped me. At first I didn't understand what she was doing or why because I was too innocent and little to know about the things she would do to me. As I grew up I learned that what Natalia was doing was wrong. But I didn't do anything about it because I didn't want to leave my family behind."

"I didn't care if I left her behind to rot in hell but I couldn't do that to the people that helped me out and thought of me as their daughter and sister. David and Ana Lee are not only my best friends but they are also my siblings. Their parents are now my parents. They did so much for me and I knew that if I were to tell the cops on Natalia they were going to separate me from them. So I stayed with her and her beatings until I turned 15."

"I had graduated high school and college when I was young. I had a degree in business so I started my own business under the name Angel Rose. After a year it had blown up. I had a lot of money to sustain myself without Natalia so that was when I had decided to leave. I moved out, bought my own house and focused on my business and family.

"But there is more to me than just being a businesswoman. Behind all of that I'm also a street racer and I used to be a street fighter too but now I am an assassin. Besides being an assassin and a street racer I am what people like to call me 'The Heartless Queen.'"

"I am The Mafia Queen, the donna to the American mafia."