10 || M I C A E L A

The weekend was over before I thought and that meant that it was Monday also meaning I have school. I was to go back to school with the twins, Nolan, and the little slut.

I got ready then went down stair to eat breakfast with the bios since they like to eat together like we're a fucking family that loves each other and don't have problems, I love that for me.

My aesthetic for my clothes are fancy and professional, if people don't like it then they can suck my dick, choke on it and die. Before going downstairs I had picked Catalina off her crib. I took her with me after Friday's dinner, I didn't want to leave her yet again so I took her. The bios already know about her so why hide her.

After the lovely awkward family breakfast, we all got up to head out to the cars since the older ones were going to work and us young ones were going to school.

I had my car shipped out here the day I found out about moving states. I wasn't about to buy another car, when I had one at home.

I went on mine with Catalina and the others went on theirs

I went on mine with Catalina and the others went on theirs. I was going to take Catalina to my family so they could look after her while I'm at school dealing with high school drama. I can't go anywhere without some rich spoiled brat waiting to make a deal about a boyfriend. I get it I'm hot but your boyfriend looks like an Edgar, with their pubs as a mustache.

While I was driving out from the garage I was them all looking at my car in shock.

"How did you even get that car!"

"That car is still not out!"

"That's a cool car!"

"I bet her baby daddy bought that car for her!"

The bios yelled besides the last one being the little slut of Amber, can't forget about her. I was surprised because I had already anticipated that reaction. The car I was driving hadn't come out yet and it wouldn't be out for another seven months. But as I was the owner of that company I got to have the first model ever created.