25 || M I C A E L A

"Good morning, baby." I caressed Callum's face. Running my hand through his hair. Opening up his eyes he smiled at me.

"Good morning."

"Come on, let's get dressed, and then eat so we can head out to school." Standing from the bed I walked over to the restroom to take shower and do my morning routine.

Parking the car in the students parking lot we both got out heading inside where David and Ana Lee are waiting for my butterfly

Parking the car in the students parking lot we both got out heading inside where David and Ana Lee are waiting for my butterfly. They had kept her with them since Callum came to my apartment. I was grateful for them but I would never admit that. They are always there to help when they are needed.

We walked down the hallway looking around for them. I'm not blind I could see everyone was staring at us and especially at our hands which were tangled together.

Ignoring their looks I dragged Callum with me to the back corner where Ana was playing around with Catalina. The moment Catalina saw me she started to scream bloody burder. Damn that girl could be loud ass fuck.

Grabbing her from Ana's arms I hugged her tightly to me. Not wanting to let go of her. I have missed her. Though it was only a couple of days it felt like years since I have seen her. I have always been with and she would always sleep next to me. So it was weird for me and I could guess that it was also for her.

"I missed you baby. I love you," I kissed her all over her face, making her giggle.

"I too. I lowe you mama." She kissed me back in the lips.

"Look butterfly; I want you to meet Callum. He's my boyfriend." I turned to him so she could see him.

"Boy-end?" She turned her head sideways. I understand her confusion. I have never presented someone to her.

"Yeah baby, his mommy's boyfriend."

"Daddy?" She looked up at me wanting confirmation from me. I was shocked, I didn't expect her to call him daddy but I knew better she can be a smart ass when she wants to.

I turned to look at Callum. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out and his mouth dropped to the floor. I mean who wouldn't. He was just called daddy by his girlfriend's baby.

"Umm butterfly he is not your daddy and we could talk about this more after school okay?"

"Otay mommy."

Seating her on my left hip I grabbed my baby boy's hand before walking to class but not before saying bye to the twins.

I didn't have to worry about any teachers yelling at me because of Catalina. It's not that rare for teenage girls to be pregnant in high school anymore. And we could bring them when we don't have anyone to take care of them.

The day passed as they always do. My classes were boring, since I already know every subject they are teaching. Lunch went by smoothly but Catalina was getting a bit fussy, not something dramatic.

Now it was night and I was at my house with Callum and Catalina. We were all cuddled up in our bed. I was in my happy moment. This is all I have ever wanted. To have a family that loves me as much as I love them.

Now looking at them sleeping brings me many feelings, something I am not used to. All the emotions I feel for them can get hard to handle. So many emotions running through my veins is strange for me but I wouldn't change that for the world.

I'm happy where I am and I'm really grateful to have them and be able to call them my family. The family I chose to love and live for the rest of my life.

Looking at the time on my phone I realize that it is really late at night and I have many messages from the biological family including missed calls.

I didn't even want to go because I know what is waiting for me. I stood up from the bed gently not wanting them to wake up. After I made sure I grabbed everything I wrote a note for Callum about how I had to go home as my family was waiting for me.

Buckling up Catalina in her car seat, I moved over to the driver's seat of my car. I had driven to my house so I had to drive up to my family's house rather than walk.

Parking the car, I grabbed Catalina's sleeping body, and wished for luck because I know things are about to get messy.

Opening up the door I didn't even take a step inside before I heard, "MICAELA XENA KNIGHT!!!"