Chapter 1

"Soliiiiii. You won't believe what happened!" my friend Bora screamed excited while running towards me in front of the sports store we decided to meet at. We hadn't seen each other in more than 2 weeks (which was a lot for us) so we decided to spend our friday morning together at the mall.

"Calm down, what happened? Let me guess, another interaction with your soulmate?" She was only this excited when it was an interaction with her soulmate (basically if you are near your soulmate or listen their voice or any type of approach, your wrist hurts for a few seconds) and that has happened a lot to her.

"Yeah, again on the bus with my earpods on. But I am getting pissed! I am always observant of the people in the bus because it always happens there but no familiar faces" she says with a depressed look on her face.

"Wait, but haven't you told me that it only happens when you are listening to the radio?"

"Yeah... WAIT, WHAT IF IT'S THE BROADCASTER?" she said with the biggest smile I have seen on her.

"Well, you will have to try" I said smiling at her.

"I can go on Monday, he doesn't work on weekends, will you go with me so I can touch him?" she asked smiling brightly.

"Ahh, again. But sure, maybe he is the one this time, the last thing that dies is hope!" I commented with the intention of being supportive but actually turning out to be very sarcastic.

"YOU ARE SO MEAN!" she jokingly pouted "Anyway, Monday at 8, pick me up, you are still on vacation right??"

"Yeah, until august. Monday at 8, got it. Find the address of the radio and send it to me"

"What if it's actually him??? I AM EXCITED ALREADY, but anyway... what about you? You are the only friend I have that has not found her soulmate either... any interactions?" She asked smirking

"Girl... I have told you that it has NEVER happened and it will NEVER happen" I replied half joking half mad.

"But why are you sure??? You are sooo annoying" I was about to reply but she cut me off. "And I know what you are going to say, 95% of the population find their soulmate before they are 19 and 4% find them after. The other 1% never find them. But who says you are not part of that 4%???"

"Because I have never had any interactions, like you. Look, we are both already 20 but notice the differences. You have had 5 interactions with your soulmate-"

"7" she interrupted me to clarify.

"Shut up. And I have never had one. Not to mention that I have lived in 3 cities in the USA and here in Seoul. I mean what more oportunities do I have??"

"Well, you have only lived here for 2 years, soooo...." she noticed my annoyed face "But you know what? I have lost my faith in you, I am SICK of trying to change your mind. I hope you and Jihoon live happily everafter" She started to walk away with a sarcastic smile

"HEY! Don't leave me bitch" I faked cry while catching up to her. "And I hope so... he arrives on wednesday"

"Wait- did he text you??" She stopped walking and asked me surprised, but in a good way.

"Mmmm, not exactly" I replied with a fake smile as I grabbed her arm and continued walking through the mall.

"Do you still think he is arriving exactly the day he told you 2 YEARS AGO??" she asked angrily. "Girl, he hasn't reached out to you in 2 years. He changed his phone number and didn't even give it to you. I am sorry but... as your friend I have to tell you that I think that he is not interested in you... maybe... he found his soulmate???" she asked me slowly trying not to hurt me.

I rolled my eyes "First, he is really serious on his plans, that is why we made the deal of getting married at 23 if we hadn't find our soulmate yet, so I am sure he is getting here the day he told me. The day of his 21st birthday. July 14th. And second, I don't think so, he definitely would have found a way to tell me that he found them, he is not like that."

"Just don't get your hopes too high. I care about you and I don't want to see you suffering for a guy that doesn't even text his future wife" she said with a warm smile

"You know I am not that stupid. It's just a deal, that's all" we both knew that I was lying, I was madly in love with him.

"OMG, look at these scarves, I like them" she said while we were walking next to a boutique, trying to change the topic, which I gladly accepted.

***

"I am hungryyyyy" Bora complained at me because we hadn't eaten anything and it was already 1:30 p.m. "I didn't even take breakfast because I thought you were inviting me brunch or something"

"Ah hell nah, pay your own food Bora!"

As we were fake arguing with linked arms, we didn't notice that 2 guys (each on their phone respectively) were walking straight towards us. "Han, stays are alread- AH!"

The 4 of us fell on the floor. HOW? "Auch!" Bora said massassing her forhead. Bora slammed her head with the blonde's chin and I slammed my head with the brunette's nose. HOW?!

"Oh, I am so sorry, we didn't see you guys" The blonde one quickly apologized as he stood up. The brunette also stood up "Sorry" and he bowed.

"Oh, don't worry, we are good. Are you alright tho?" I said while I started to stand up but the blonde offered me his hand and the brunette offered his hand to Bora. I leaned on the brunette's shoulder and Bora on the blonde's shoulder so we could get up properly as we were injured.

"Yes, we are fine" the blonde one replied with a smile.

"AH" Bora gasped as she just incorpored herself and was looking at her left wrist with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked as I look at her wrist. "WHAT!" I yelled with a smile as I see her mark and turn to the front to look at the guys and their wrists. They both had the mark, so one had already a soulmate.

"What the hell?" the brunette said as he looked at his wrist and then at the blonde's one and then at Bora's. "Wha-" the blonde one said. Then... they looked at mine.

I quickly moved my eyes to my wrist and noticed the mark. "WHAT THE FUCK!"