Chapter 45

We finished washing the dishes and started watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.

We just watched it and commented on everything that happened, we also snacked a lot. We watched 7 episodes in one sitting.

"Hey" The front door opened.

"Hi mom" I yelled. "I thought you were coming after lunch"

"Yeah. It's 5 p.m" She yelled back.

"What?!" I screamed surprised.

Felix widened his eyes. "I should go now, i'm gonna call the driver"

"Oh... ummm yeah. Whenever you want" Looks like I lost my opportunity to confess...

"Why don't you come tomorrow? To my apartment I mean" He smiled.

"Yeah, why not. I'll go tomorrow then, at what time?"

He smiled "Great, is 1 p.m okay? I know you like to sleep" He asked worried.

"Yeah, it's perfect" I smiled softly.

When the staff called him telling him he was already outside, I walked Felix to the front door "See you tomorrow. And sorry about earlier"

"Everything is fine, don't worry. And quit apologizing". He looked down "I had a lot of fun today"

"You did?" I asked surprised "We did nothing"

"Did you... not enjoy it?"

"No! I did! This is my type of thing, just staying in and bonding over shows" I chuckled "but i'm not sure if this is what you like"

"I just enjoy my time with you. I love how we have the same opinions over the drama" He laughed.

No one had ever say something like this to me before. He likes being with me? He likes talking to me?

It's weird how anyone would enjoy talking with me. I've heard all my life people tell me that i'm boring, and having someone say they enjoy being with me makes me feel so good.

We're really made for each other.

I cleared my throat since I was getting a little too flustered "See you tomorrow"

"Goodbye" He walked to the car and left.

I can't believe I didn't have the balls to tell him, I need to tell him soon, like NOW.

***

I knocked on the door fixing my hair.

I tried to be pretty today: I straightened my hair, did a cute makeup, wore a cute crop top and a short skirt, of course remembering Felix likes thick thighs.

Felix opened the door, his freckles looked prettier than ever, I don't know what he did but they looked so pretty. And his hair looked fluffier than ever as well. Looks like he tried to be pretty too.

He respectfully eyed me up and down widening his eyes. I definitely caused the effect I wanted to cause.

He cleared his throat with flushed cheeks "Come in"

"Hi to you too" I came in.

"I didn't say hi?" He got shocked and chuckled "Hi"

"Where are the guys? I want to say hi" I asked him.

"They all had plans..." He answered.

"Really? All of them?" Does that mean we're alone? AGAIN?

"Yeah, all of them..." He talked slowly.

I run my eyes across the dorm.

A pile of 100 shoes, some dirty clothes here and there and a crooked curtain on the kitchen.

"Sorry about the mess" he picked up a white shirt from the floor.

"Don't worry, I don't care" I honestly didn't care. I mean, yeah, it's messy af, so what?

"Should we keep watching Kim Bok Joo?" He smiled widely.

"Yeah" I smiled excited too.

***

We ordered pasta and ate a lot again. We watched 5 episodes and a half when someone opened the door.

"Hey hey hey. FELIIIIIIIX" Hyunjin entered screaming.

"Yooo, wassup" Jisung said. He's so weird.

"Heey" I heard Chris say.

"EH EH EH" Lee Know started making weird noises.

Felix got surprised "He-hey guys"

"You're still here?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Yeah? Are you blind?" I asked back. Lee Know laughed loudly.

Hyunjin side eyed me and mocked me. I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"We'll be on the room, tell Changbin we'll be there" Felix said to Chan and grabbed my hand.

He walked me to his room and closed the door behind us.

"What happened?" I asked him. It was weird how we left the living room.

"I just want to be with you, not them" He replied shyly.

Huh?!?! My heart started racing.

"Did you tell them by any chance to leave the house today?"

"...Yeah, I did" He looked at the floor.

I sat on his bed smiling, trying to make the mood less awkward.

"You look pretty today". He smiled but stuttered after "I mean, everyday but today you- I mean- you-"

"I know, I actually dressed nicely today" I smiled and looked at him. "And what about you? Your freckles are really noticeable today. They look beautiful" I paused "You look beautiful"

"I didn't put sunscreen today actually, it covers them a little." He giggled "I know you like my freckles"

"I love them" I moved my hand up and reached for his face. I started touching his cheeks, where the freckles are placed. He kneeled down so his face would be at the same level as mine. "How many do you have?"

"I don't know" He paused and gulped after. "Why don't you count them?"