Chapter 27

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Felix asked Bora unexpectedly after spacing out for like 5 minutes. What is he thinking about?

"Sure" Bora stood up from the floor looking at me like asking me why he wants to talk to her.

I nodded 'no' with my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

They got out of the room and came back after like 6 minutes. What could they possibly talk about in that much time?

Felix sat on his place next to me again. He looked... calmed? relieved fits better. But he didn't look relieved at all, he just didn't look THAT worried like earlier.

I really hope he is okay... I think he hates me and I don't even know why. WHAT DID I DO? DID I REALLY CROSS THE LINE YESTERDAY ON THE TEXTS?

***

"I think it's time to get going" Bora said yawning.

"Yeah, it's getting late" I stood up.

It was already about 11:00 and we were still in the practice room, Han and Bora even bought and prepared ramen for all of us.

"No, don't leave yet" Felix said looking at me from the floor.

"What?" I asked confused. I think I didn't hear right, he is literally avoiding me.

"Don't leave... do you want to go eat something?" He asked me standing up.

"Ummmm, why?" I asked with a low voice still confused.

"Just because..." He said setting his distance.

I need to know what's going on "Sure. Let's just drive Bora to her house before"

"I'll do it. We can tell the staff to drive you" Jisung interrupted. He definitely wants Felix and I to make up.

"Yeah, thanks Jisungie" She said grabbing his arm and leading him to the door.

"Be sure to come home early Felix" Chan said to him with a serious tone. I felt like Chan doesn't like me anymore, today he has been so cold and indistinct with me; honestly this hurts me.

"Goodbye, I'll be at the apartment soon" Felix said goodbye to everyone. Hyunjin pulled him into a hug and started joking with him.

"Hey" Chan said to me.

"Oh, hi" What? Is he talking to me now?

He looked angry but talked calmed "I don't know what you did to Felix but since you came in the picture his mood changes every day," he looked down "he comes back laughing but then cries at night and no-" he raised his gaze to look at my eyes "if you're not gonna be a good influence then I think it's better if you say goodbye"

My eyes started getting watery the second he started talking, he looks really mad. I know he is not someone that gets pissed off often and this sure made him angry, that means Felix is actually having a rough time, I hate myself.

He is like so nice and to see him like this makes me realize how much Felix is suffering, no no no no no no no no no...

"I'm sorry, i'm really sorry" Tears started running through my face, ughhhhh, I hate crying in front of people, I need to learn how to hold my tears.

"No, don't cry" Chan said with a guilt look on his face.

I continued saying still whispering "It's not your fault, it's my fault. Everything you said is true, just give me a little time, just- things have been hard for me too and I- I-"

"Sorry, I didn't think you were struggling too, it's just that Felix looked so sad the other day and I- I couldn't contain it" He said still guilty.

"I swear I won't make Felix suffer again, that's the last thing I want to do, really. Whatever it takes, I'm gonna do anything to make him happy, even if I have to leave... I don't care-" I said silent crying but I got interrupted.

"Hey!" Felix ran to where we were. He saw us... "What's going on? What did you tell her?" His look became angry.

"Nothing, he didn't tell me anything. Let's go" I said to Felix fake smiling. 'Promise' I mouthed to Chan as we were walking to the door. He nodded.

"What?" Felix turned and looked to Chan and then to me back and forth.

"Nothing" I faked a smile again.

"You're crying" He said to me annoyed.

"I know, don't worry about it..." I wiped my tears and we stayed silent.