Chapter 13

I ran to the house as fast as I could and started looking for Felix.

"FELIX!!" I yelled coming in the house.

"Soli! Felix was looking for you, he looked really worried" Chan said.

"Do you know where he went?"

"He said he would look for you outside, he even tried called you"

"I know, well thanks. If he comes here tell him I'm okay"

"Sure"

I walked out and looked for Felix in the surroundings.

Some of the guys saw me and they all said Felix was looking for me on the forest that was on the right side.

"FELIX! FELIX!" I screamed running through the forest.

"ISABELLA??" I heard his voice on the left. I turned.

Felix came running towards me with his phone on his ear and suddenly hugged me.

"She's fine. I found her" He said to the person on the phone (Sunhwan definitely). He looked SO relieved.

He hung up and hugged me tightly with both arms now. I unconsciously hugged him, it was like I was desperately wanting a hug FROM HIM.

Why do I feel like this? What is this? What's wrong with me?

Are these what people call 'butterflies'?? No, it can't be. It can't be. It can't be...

I wanted to break the hug so bad but I couldn't, my body wouldn't move.

I decided to enjoy the moment since that was what I wanted in the bottom of my heart.

Gosh, his hair smelled amazing: a combination of cinnamon and apple, like the pie I make. His abdomen felt hard, I would bet he has abs. His arms were skinny but strong. And his hug felt so.. ugh, i really can't explain it with words. It's like I belonged in his arms...

He brought me back to reality. "Woahhh, you scared me" He sighed still hugging me.

"Wh-why?" I stuttered. He made me nervous, why was he grabbing me so tight??

"I was so scared for you. It's an unknown place so I was scared you were lost or maybe passed out on the forest or that someone kidnapped you or-"

He was so worried. And for me?? For me?? I don't deserve this. I don't deserve him.

I interrupted him: "Hey hey hey, I'm fine. I'm so sorry for getting out without telling anyone. I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing, I don't like it. It's my fault, I said I was gonna take care of you but I didn't".

"I'm an adult, I have to take care of myself"

"No no, I-" He moved his face away to look at me but suddenly noticed the situation.

He was hugging me STRONGLY with his face CENTIMETERS from mine. He aggressively moved back.

"I'm so sorry" He said looking at the floor.

"Why?" I asked confused. I instantly missed his arms around me...

"You know... about me not taking care of you and... for hugging you. I was just so worried for you and finding you was just so relieving"

"No no no. Don't say that-" I quickly said.

"No, I should. I don't want you thinking I'm invading your space or crossing the line".

Oh-

Felix was thinking about Jihoon and I and not 'crossing lines' or whatever. Wow, I had forgotten Jihoon's whole existence since I saw Felix running towards me.

He was probably too concentrated on the fact he found me to notice how much I was enjoying the hug.

"First of all, you are always apologizing, I don't like it" I said.

"You are the one who is always apologizing" He replied angrily.

"If you stop, I'll stop" I smiled.

"It's a deal" He smiled too.

"And second," I got serious "you can hug me as much as you want". Was I too direct? "No need to respect space, I love skinship if you weren't aware" I laughed.

"Really? Same" He giggled and looked at the floor. I slightly saw a pink blush on his cheeks and my face quickly did the same.

Shit, now I'm confused. Am I falling for Felix?

We walked back to the house in silence, but in reality, my mind was as loud as it could be.

A million of thoughts were running in my mind, am I in love with Felix?

***

I gave it a lot of thinking aaand... i'm in love with both of them, but it's always been Jihoon, it will always be Jihoon.

We entered the kitchen. Daeun's voice brought me back to reality: "Breakfast is ready. It was ready ages ago". She was washing dishes with Seungmin.

"Eat up, we saved you some" Seungmin said.

Felix and I ate breakfast and chatted with Daeun and Seungmin.

They finished washing the dishes and said they were leaving.

"Where is everyone by the way?" I asked taking a bite from a fried egg.

"Everyone is minding their business. We will go to a cafe that is near here if you want to join us" Daeun said.

"Don't please" Seungmin said. Pretty direct.

Daeun laughed and they walked out.

"Looks like we will wash our dishes..." I said.

"Yeah..." He replied.

The atmosphere was really awkward and I wanted to break it so badly.

"What do you want to do?"

He looked down at his food. "Just chill, maybe lay in bed"

Auch, he did not want to be with me. If he had had this mood 2 days ago I would've felt euphoric, but now, it hurts me, and a lot.

"Maybe I'm too sensitive but... are you mad at me?" I asked him trying to look at his eyes.

He got startled "No no no, please. I am definitely not"

"You're acting weird..."

"I'm fine" He faked smiled.

I was genuinely worried. "Tell me. I know you have something".

"I can't lie to you, huh?" He chuckled. "Are you not uncomfortable with me?"

"What?!?! Of course not! Why would you think that??"

"The hug, it was too much". He said covering his face.

"You're still thinking about that?? Nooo, it wasn't! I liked it" The words came out so quickly I couldn't even think about what I wanted to say.

"You... liked... it ?" Felix replied confused.

"I meant to say I didn't mind" I said to him with a smile.

"Yeah, sorry. Never doing it again" He said looking at me in the eyes.

"That's not what I meant. It's a hug, that's all. And I love hugs so hug me more often" I grabbed my cup of tea and drank it so Felix couldn't see the red blush on my cheeks.

Now I get Bora and Jisung...

Just when Felix was about to speak, Hyunjin and Seojun entered the kitchen: Hyunjin was carrying Seojun and they were passionately kissing.

They were in their own world, they didn't even notice us. They walked across the kitchen to their room and closed to door.

Me and Felix exchanged looks; we didn't even have to say anything to each other: we quickly grabbed our dishes, I washed and Felix rinsed.

We finished and sprinted to my shared room that was in the other end of couple's 4.