Chapter 10

"Ohhhh, so you sing?" My dad asked still confused, he will never understand the 'idol' term.

I decided I needed to complete that "And raps and dances and performs and writes and-"

"Okay okay" Sunhwan interrupted me. "So, are you rich?"

"GUYS, STOP! You're overwhelming him" Jiwoo screamed. "So are you famous?" She asked smirking.

"YAH- STOP". I yelled at them. "Leave him alone. No more questions".

Felix was enjoying the screams, he seemed happy eating his hashbrowns. I think he misses his family and this somewhat makes him remember them.

I looked at him and he was grinning, I will definitely invite him more often.

The breakfast went smooth. After the bothersome questions, we ate and talked about Felix and his family and about ours.

My parents already know he won't be my partner, however, my siblings don't and they annoyed us throughout the whole breakfast.

My sister kept smirking at us every time we looked at each other and my brother sent deadly stares to Felix or mocked me.

***

"It's already 10 mom, we need to go now" I said to my mom after she said she wanted Felix to send his mom pictures of our living room so she could advise her on how to decorate it.

"Thank you for the breakfast Mr. and Mrs. Choi" He bowed.

"I made the coffee Felix" My sister said.

"Thank you to you too Jiwoo" He said chuckling.

"He didn't drink coffee Jiwoo..." I said. She is such a 'pick me'. Whatever...

"AND? HE IS THANKFUL" Jiwoo replied annoyed.

"Why are you so annoying?" My brother told her.

Before my sister could reply, I grabbed my bag from the floor and my car keys. "We'll go now".

I hugged my parents and my siblings goodbye and Felix bowed.

"I'll help you" Felix said grabbing my bag and his on one hand and opened the door for me with the other.

My sister squealed and my parents just stood there in awkward silence *like awkward silence caw caw caw* (Stray kids songs are really catchy. Thanks to Seojun for showing me that masterpiece).

"I'll help you too" My brother said walking out the house and opening the trunk of my car.

We walked out and Felix put everything in. My brother closed the trunk and said "Take care Isa and you:" he looked at Felix "take care of her".

"What's up with you? Why are you acting weird?" I asked him trying to calm down Felix since he looked a little bit scared.

"You have never been away from us like this, and much less with 7 heterosexual men. Take care please" He replied with a worried face.

"Oh- nono, they are umm... pretty loyal, they could never-, they would never-" Felix said stuttering. "And of course, I could never-, I would never-, I don't-"

This was getting awkward.

"I'll be okay, it's not like I'm a dumb 14 year old" I replied trying to give him comfort. "I'll be texting on the groupchat as much as I can. Really, it's nothing to worry about. They are all nice people".