Chapter 12

"Not Lee Know against Soli" Chaeryeong said with a worried face.

"He will make you puree" Yubin said looking at me.

"I think it's a good welcoming to the new girls" Daeun said with an evil face.

She is either the most chill person in the room or the most savage. No in between. Exactly the same as Seungmin.

"Yeah, I think so too" Hyunjin said.

Who tf invited him to the conversation?

"I thought Lee Know didn't know how to swim" I said worried.

"He couldn't care less" Chaeyoung said making a face.

"And it's not like he could drown either. He will never fall" Jeongin said.

So they never lose, great.

"And we are here to protect him also" Chan said. Awwww.

"He doesn't need our protection Chan" Jisung said laughing.

"Let's go then" Chan said still leading the game and stopping the laughs.

We all counted from 3 to 1 and Felix approached Changmin. I grabbed Minho's arms but after 2 seconds, I was underwater. Great.

They all started laughing and we did too, what else could we do?

"Eliminated? As fast as that?" I asked Felix as we got out of the pool.

"All that is left is root for our team" Felix said disappointed.

I literally told him we would win, but come on, no one stands a chance with Lee Know.

We both grabbed a towel and sat on a hammock that was in front of the pool.

We started to dry our body and Felix rubbed his face harshly with his towel.

"Are you having fun so far?" Felix asked me.

"Yeah, I am loving it" I said as I turned to look at him. "Everyone has been so nice to m-"

I stopped talking as I saw Felix's face.

WOW. He was beautiful: his face was covered in freckles, all his cheeks, nose, even on his temples, on his eyelids and on his ears.

"What?" Felix said touching his face and then looking at his fingers to see if he was stained.

"Woah, you have so many freckles" I said rising my hand to touch his left cheekbone.

"What? Oh- my makeup must have came off" He looked uncomfortable from his face. He let out sighs and got shy.

Who tf would want to cover such pretty features with makeup or get uncomfortable? I'm fucking pissed.

"They are beautiful" I said with a huge smile still admiring his freckles.

"Say it again"

"They... are... beautiful...?" I replied confused while looking at his eyes and still touching his face.

A red blush aggressively covered his cheeks and ears, and as soon as I noticed, I quickly moved my hand to my lap and turned to the front.

We watched the guys competing, the last ones standing were Daeun and Seungmin and Lee Know and Changmin. They gave a good battle but really, no one can defeat Minho.

"Oh Felix, the dinner. I totally forgot" I looked at him breaking the awkward silence.

***