Chapter 4

"AHHHHHH YES" Bora screamed.

Why is she screaming so loud? I'm literally on the bathroom, a door divides us and I hear her screams as if she was standing next to me. She has no shame, but that is why I love her.

I finished washing my hands and dried them on my sweatpants while walking out of the restroom.

When Felix and Jisung saw me approaching, they jumped surprised and Bora turned around and grinned at me looking a little nervous. Weird.

I noticed that Jisung was a little red from laughing while Felix was red from embarassment.

Was he teasing him or something? I'm about to throw hands, no one makes fun of Felix in my presence. He has been nothing but a sweetheart.

"Oh Soli, we were talking about how we want to get ice cream, they still got 1 hour" Bora said

I wanted to deny the offer but I can't do that to Bora. She is still not confident enough to ask Jisung to go alone, just the two of them. I can't do that to her. "Sure".

***

We got in the car, but now, the arranging was different.

Jisung hopped on the back and as I was passing next to them, I pushed Bora inside the back seat as well. She shook her eyes at me and I smirked in response.

Felix saw everything and I saw him trying to contain a smile: he rolled his eyes and smacked his lips together.

He got in the passenger's seat and I started driving to Bora and I's favorite ice cream shop since it was kind of close.

As I started to search for parking in the crowded street, Felix asked us: "Where are we going?" He looked kinda terrified seeing a lot of people. Weird, he is not even a timid person.

"Oh, they sell this really good ice cream in this street. It's a little crowded but it's worth it" Bora answered.

Felix and Jisung exchanged worried looks. Suspicious.

Bora and I also noticed and exchanged confused looks through the rear-view mirror.

"Do you mind if we ummm... put on face masks?" Felix asked us scratching the back of his head.

A/n: Covid does not exist in this au btw

"Why?" Bora asked interested.

"We will explain later, I don't think it's necessary now" Jisung replied nervous.

"Wait, why are you guys acting like ummm... I mean, how do we know you guys aren't criminals or have problems with the law or-" Felix cut me off.

"OH MY GOD, NO. I swear it has nothing to do with bad things" Felix said putting his hand over his heart.

"Do you think the universe would have assigned us criminal soulmates Soli?? We are nice people" Bora made a 'duh' face.

"You never know...." This whole thing was really suspicious.

"Please don't think about us like that. I promise you we are not bad people, it's just that..." Jisung stopped talking

"It's just that we don't want to tell you yet, let's just enjoy this last hour before telling you" Felix continued what his friend was saying. "Forget about it for a little"