Chapter 19

"Lia is so funny, you'll love her" Seojun said as we walked to another practice room.

Now, we are about to meet Itzy. There's 2 girls that are our same age and Seojun said they are really good friends of her.

"Heyy" Seojun said as we entered another practice room. It was red and had a black couch, all of them are exactly the same.

"Hi" A girl with gorgeous feline eyes said. I was stunned, she is so perfect, everything about her is perfect.

"Hiii, oh, hello" Chaeryeong said as she turned to look at us. "These are the girls I told you about" She turned to look at her friends.

"Ohhh, Yongbok and Han's soulmates" A girl with black hair said. "I'm Yuna"

"I'm Choi Soli" I smiled.

"I'm Ji Bora"

"I'm Ryujin" A girl with white hair spoke and bowed.

"I'm Lia" A girl with long brown hair said.

"My name is Yeji, nice to meet you" The girl with feline eyes smiled to us.

"You are so pretty" Bora said looking at Yuna. "You have like perfect proportions".

"Not at all" Yuna got shy and bowed to Bora.

"Are you girls practicing a new song?" I asked them.

"Not right now, but there's a new song coming out on September that you can't hear yet.". Ryujin said.

An unknown song for me started playing.

"OHH, 'Mafia in the Morning', right?" Bora asked.

"Yes!" Ryujin replied.

"Keep practicing, we don't want to interrupt" Seojun said as she moved her hand to indicate us to sit on the couch.

WOOOOW, Yeji and Chaeryeong's dancing is absolutely beautiful, I'm shocked at how good they are.

The 'ring ding ding ding' part came in where their hands are the main character and I noticed they all had the soulmate mark... except for Yeji.

She is the same age as me so I couldn't help but think how sad she could feel.

***

"We'll come often, I swear" I said as I hugged Yuna goodbye.

We talked for so little but they are such great girls to be around with, we quickly got close and became friends.

"Bye girls" They waved us goodbye and we decided to go back to meet with the kids.

Seojun got a notification and read it. "I'll be right back" She walked to a vocal room and we slightly saw a long black hair behind the door. Hyunjin...

Why do this guys use the vocal rooms as motel rooms??

"Oh my God! Is that the cafeteria? Why is it so cool?" I said looking around and seeing a cafeteria and a neon sign that wrote 'JYP BOB'.

"Cooool" Bora said. We walked towards the cafeteria. "Look, they have so many things"

"Hey" Yongbok spoke behind me and I turned around.

"Hi, is this the cafeteria?" I asked him smiling.

"Yeah, why?" He asked looking at me.

"It's so cool" I told him. "I don't know why, but it's cool"

"Do you have lunch plans?" He asked me.

"Not really, why?" Fuck my brother, I don't want to invite anyone to my house.

"Great, cause you got now. Let's eat here" He smiled.

"Am I even allowed?"

"Of course you are" He chuckled. "What do you say?"

"Absolutely, I'm in". It felt like he was asking me on a date and I loved it, like if we were dating. "Pick me up at 1?" I giggled.

He laughed "Yes".

"Felix, let's go" Jisung said. What? When did Jisung arrive?

"Bye, pick you up" He laughed again.

"I think I'll pick you up" I laughed too.

"Great, see you there then".

Everything he does makes me like him even more, if that's possible...

Seojun walked up to us "Let's go". We followed Jisung, Felix and Hyunjin to the room, we sat down on the couch and we watched them practice for like an hour.

They were playing their new song '소리꾼' and wow, amazing.

Felix slayed the chorus where he was a center; I don't know much about dancing or performance but Felix is a stage genius, his expressions are really charming, his moves clean and fast as well as beautiful.

He is really perfect and it bothers me, how can I not lov- like him??