Chapter 36

"Soli" Jihoon said turning me around gently with his arm. "Thank you" He smiled brightly.

I've never seen him smile like this, it's lovely.

"No problem" I said. I couldn't stand happiness right now, not a good time.

"No, really. Thank you so much. If it weren't for you, I don't think I would have ever noticed" He chuckled. "And thanks to the Universe too, they really planned everything perfectly, huh?"

It hurts me, I will never experience this type of happiness, it's painful.

"No need to thank me, really, but I will accept it" I said faking a big smile.

I'm happy for him, of course I am, but the fact that this will never happen to me gets me.

If only I told Felix my true feelings before... if only I loved Felix since the beginning... if only I never imagined my future with Jihoon... if only I never made a deal with Jihoon... if only I never met Jihoon... ugh...

He then wrapped me in a hug smiling. I hugged him back, i'm glad he found his happiness.

"Soli!" I heard Felix behind me. He proceeded to grab my arm and pull me to his side. "Where are the keys? I'll drive" His voice darkened.

"Let's go" I said to him looking for my keys in my purse. I then gave Jihoon a warm smile and walked away with Felix.

"Oh, I forgot" I said surprised. "Jihoon drived me today"

"He did?" He gritted his teeth. Oh-

"Yeah..." I replied.

We got close to everyone and Felix was still grabbing my arm, like he will never let it go.

"We'll go with Yeji!" Seojun said excited.

"You'll come with us" Chan said to Changbin and Chaeryeong.

"Us 8 will go on the black cars" Changmin said pointing at all the resting people.

"I didn't bring my car today" I said to everyone.

So that means Felix and I will be separated...

"Then one and one" Hyunjin said to us.

Felix opened one of the doors of the staff cars for me and I skipped a beat. He is still doing this... it's the little details.

He got in the other car and we left.

***

We arrived to the restaurant and Daeun's parents greeted us the nicest. I sat next to Felix and moved my chair closer to his.

We all started talking with Daeun's parents and Jihoon said his favorite food was bbq and his favorite drink was soju, so they decided to bring some.

"Honestly, I love drinking" Jihoon said and everyone laughed.

"Really?" Bang Chan said with a disgusted tone.

"Yeah, I love it. And since I don't get drunk, I could drink like 6 bottles" He answered.

"What?" Seojun said shocked.

"Yeah" I spoke "I've seen him. He used to drink illegally" I laughed.

"No way!" Chaeryeong replied.

"Impressive, right?" I said remembering how amused I was when I saw him.

I heard a really quiet whisper on my left ear "I can drink 6 bottles too" I noticed his annoyed tone.

I let out a chuckle "Really Felix? I don't believe you" I said in a playful tone and whispering too, so only the 2 of us could hear.

"You'll see" He smirked.

He's joking, right? He can't drink, I know he can't.

I hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

The Yoo's came to us with their hands full. All our food and like 10 bottles of soju.

"We're gonna need more dad" Daeun said pointing at the soju bottles "We're gonna challenge Jihoon" She laughed.

"I'm feeling like drinking today too" Felix suddenly said.

Everyone laughed loudly until they noticed it wasn't a joke.

"Are you serious?" Changbin asked letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Yeah" Felix answered.

"But you can't handle it" Yubin said concerned.

"I- I can" Felix stuttered.

"But you get drunk so easily" Chaeyoung replied.

"Not anymore, i've.... i've changed" Felix said.

"You don't sound convinced" Changmin said.

"He's an adult, he can do whatever he wants" Lee Know stepped in the conversation.

"Well, you're right. You're free Felix" Chris agreed with a concerned tone.

"Thanks" Felix replied feeling guilty, but his intentions were clear: he is drinking.