Chapter 16

"Ah!" Changbin complained as we opened the door. His ear was on the door indeed.

"So, what's up guys?" Changmin asked.

"We decided to not-" I started saying.

"Not hide it" Felix said. WHAT! "The thing is, we are just really timid, that's all". The relief I felt...

"Y-yeah, I'm just really shy to open up with men specifically..."

"That's it?" Chan said. "Why were you even doubting to tell us?" He suspected something, he is not dumb.

"It's just ummm.... we don't want to share a lot with you guys" Felix said nervously.

"Why? We are family" Chaeyoung said.

"Just because" He replied.

We knew they didn't eat the lies, they knew it wasn't true, but they decided to not keep asking questions thankfully.

"Anyways. It's time to leave" Chan got up and everyone followed. The atmosphere got awkward.

Bora and Jisung stared at me. Ughhh, Bora told Jisung, I hope he doesn't open his mouth.

***

We put everything inside the cars, this time, Daeun and Seungmin will come with Felix and I.

"I'll drive" Felix said opening his hand towards me to give him the key.

It's like he wants to make my life easier. Why is he so kind?

"You don't have to do that all the time, really" I replied. I feel bad for always telling him yes.

"I want to" He smiled.

I got nervous. "Why?"

He giggled. "I notice you are happier when you are not driving. I'll help you out".

"Well, thank you" I noticed my blush and Felix too... Aishhhhh.

"Let's go" He said to Seungmin and Daeun.

I got in the passenger's seat as Bora and Jisung got into Yubin's car that was parked next to mine.

"What are you doing there?" Jisung asked me.

"Yongbok is driving" I smiled as I lied down on the seat.

"What?! It's like a 2 hour trip" Bora said.

"He offered... don't make me feel bad" I pouted.

"I'm not saying it for him but for you" She said. "You will get dizzy on there".

"Oh, it's fine"

"But you can't even sleep when you seat on here" She worries for me a lot, I love her.

Basically, I can't seat on the passenger's seat for too long. I get really dizzy and sometimes I throw up, I don't know why but it only happens on the passenger's seat.

"What?" I heard someone say from the driver's seat. "I didn't know that" Felix continued saying.

"Because it's really no big deal. The roadtrip is short".

"Why do you always minimize your problems? They are as validate as every other problem" He said.

Why is he calling me out?

"Are you scolding me?" I giggled.

"Yes" He said and scrunched his nose.

Ughhhhh, that nose scrunch he makes is the cutest. It's his little habit and I love it.

I will never get enough of his nose scrunches...

"I'll change seats with you" Daeun said, I had forgotten she understands english.

"No" Seungmin said and laughed. Why is he so honest? "Just seat with us"

"Well, yeah, 3 people fit here". Daeun said.

"But Felix is gonna be alone. I don't want him to".

"Ashhhh. I prefer to be alone than to see you throw up" He complained.

I laughed. "Fine". I got out and opened the door behind me. "Move over"

Seungmin did as told and moved close to Daeun. I was sitting next to Seungmin and a window.

Seungmin started teasing Daeun and wow, it got awkward in the back...

"By the way Felix, I haven't explained to you about this morning".

"What were you doing out there?" He asked.

Seungmin was tickling Daeun, they were laughing. Ew, get a room.

"You won't believe this. My brother called me and told me he wanted to talk to me. He said he couldn't hear me and that I should walk out the house and just overall lies. He wanted to scare you, he wanted you to think that I was lost".

"He really did that? Why?" He was confused.

"He wanted to know if you would call him" I replied

"Ohhh, the whole 'take care of her' thing?" He asked.

"Exactly, he wanted to see if he could trust you"

"So he trusts me now?" He confidently asked.

"I think so" I said smiling.

"Do you think he likes me better than Jihoon?" He looked at me smiling.

I swear to God, if I didn't like him this much, I would have felt so offended, but of course, I couldn't help but get excited on his comment. Why does he care if my brother likes him better? There's only one reason, he likes me.

"Oh definitely, by far" I answered.

He smiled so hard. What? I'm blushing over his smile, what is this?!?!

Maybe I don't want Jihoon to come back...