Chapter 41

"What happened? Are you hurt?" I said worried. Felix glanced at the top of where my bookshelf was supposed to be.

Above my bookshelf, glued on the wall, I had some polaroids of my friends and I from LA.

"My pictures? You wanted to reach for the pictures?" I asked him.

"I- why- why is that guy hugging you like that?" He stuttered annoyed pointing at the pictures.

"What guy?" I turned to look at the pictures "Oh, that's just a friend I had. We actually kissed for a dare once" I laughed a little, would he be jealous???

He walked closer to have a better look "Did he dare you?"

"No, I was desperate to have my first kiss, and he was too, so our friends dared us" I chuckled remembering the moment.

"Did you like him?" He looked down to the floor.

"Not at all. It's just that he hadn't found his soulmate either"

"Imagine if he hasn't found his soulmate yet and is in love with you" He gasped.

I laughed "What are you on? He found his soulmate like 2 weeks after that"

"So you didn't like him like that?" He asked again.

"No" I said annoyed. "I liked Jihoon, remember?"

"I do" He paused before speaking again. "I was just- just wondering... did you and Jihoon ever kissed?"

I quickly answered "No, never"

"How many..." He doubted "how many..." he looked embarrassed "how many people have you kissed?" He cleared his throat after.

Ummmmmm what?

I started to count with my fingers "Just 6, 5 guys and 1 girl"

"Six?!" He widened his eyes.

"Yeah" I chuckled "My friends were just obsessed that I knew what kissing someone was. My first one was a dare, as I already told you. The second one was with my best girl friend, she wanted to teach me how to do it" I giggled. "The next 2 were just dares too. Then one guy..." I remembered "he asked me to, like 1 year ago on a party. And the last one, like 3 months ago on a club" I sighed and looked at Felix, he was SHOCKED. "What about you?"

"Ummmm, 1?" He said shyly.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's respectable" I sat on my bed. "I want the story"

"This girl on highschool would always be touching me and stuff. We were the only ones in our class who were soulmate-less. One time she asked me to meet her after school. We did and she told me she hadn't had her first kiss". He chuckled "I lied and said that I had but that I could help her" He chuckled louder. "We 'made out' but ew, it was gross. I'm sure she knew I was lying". He covered his face with his hands "Remembering it makes me vomit"

I laughed with him for a while before speaking "But just one? I don't believe you, you're beautiful. I'm sure you had so many girls after you"

He looked up "I'm always busy, I don't have time to go to parties or to meet new people. And honestly, I didn't have head for it either. I didn't have time to think about girls or anything"

"Ohhh, that's right" I went silent. "For me, it was different. I was jealous all the time. My friends were always kissing and making out, telling stories about having sex on public bathrooms and pathetic things like that..." I chuckled "But I felt left out, always"

"I get you. The members used all their free time to be with their partner while I watched movies, dramas and anime for my romance dose" He paused. "But at least I had Han"

I couldn't help but laugh.

Should I tell him now? This is the perfect time...

"Whatever, let's pick this up" I stood up.

I couldn't. I couldn't do it.

We started lifting up the shelf and placed it where it was.

"Sorry, i'll do it" Felix said ashamed bending down to pick up the books.

"You pick up the books and i'll arrange them" I told him.