Chapter 23

"Yubin's waaaay stronger than you" Seungmin said to Bora.

People were arguing over who is stronger among the girls, not surprised...

"Chaeryeong will win, look at her muscles" I said touching her arms. "Do you have abs?" I asked her trying to touch them.

She quickly moved backwards laughing "What are you doing?"

"The thing is 'who is the weakest'" Jisung said.

"Seojun or Soli" Daeun said staring at our arms.

"No, look at your arms, they're skinnier than Soli's" Changmin said touching mine and Daeun's arms.

"But they are strong" She said flexing them. "Let me see" She pointed at my right arm for me to do the same she was doing.

I flexed it and no muscle showed... embarrassing...

"Okay, I believe you" Changmin laughed.

Oh no, they aren't.

"I think i'm stronger than you" I spat to Daeun. Yes, I lied.

"Really?" She smirked "Let's arm wrestle then"

Shit...

"Okay" I bravely smiled.

We both laid on our stomachs on the floor in front of each other and we bended our arms.

I decided I was gonna give my everything, I can not lose!

...Well, I can but I don't want to.

We put our hands together and started wrestling, she was strong STRONG.

I really put all my effort and I was getting red, Daeun and I were loudly grunting and everyone started laughing, even we did.

I got distracted because my hair started getting on my face so I yelled between laughs: "Tie it tie it tie it" trying not to lose.

Someone tied my hair while I still fighted for my life. Suddenly, Bora started to tickle Daeun and she started squirming. She finally gave in laughing.

I won. I managed to pull her arm to the floor.

"HAAAA, NO FAIR" Seungmin complained jokingly as he helped Daeun getting up.

"You girls are cheaters, play fairly" Daeun joked.

"Bora noticed you told Yubin to tickle Soli" Chaeyoung laughed.

"Wait- you wanted to cheat?" I asked surprised to Daeun.

"No comments" She said turning and walking away in silence.

I grabbed my hair and noticed a braid on it, cute.

I moved it to the front and watched myself in the mirror just because. The braid was really cute, maybe Seojun was the one who helped me.

Chaeryeong suddenly gasped "Ah, Yongbok, you're an expert on braiding already" She approached me and touched my braid.

"What? You did it Felix?" I asked shocked, I remembered he didn't know how to do them.

"Yeah, he practiced on my hair all of yesterday's afternoon. He said he wanted to learn since you like them" Chaeryeong smiled.

"Wait, that's why you were watching braid tutorials on Saturday?" Han asked Felix.

"On Saturday? No, he was watching them on Sunday" Changbin corrected Han.

"No, he watched the tutorials both days" Chan said and laughed. "I saw him"

?

What? This is the cutest thing someone has done for me, like THE CUTEST. LIKE THE CUTEST. I'M CONVINCED HE LIKES ME AT THIS POINT.

***

"So, did you learn how to do braids? For me?" I asked Felix smiling as we entered the JYP cafeteria.

"Yeah" He smiled back. "But i'm not good at them, there's hair sticking out" He grabbed my braid.

"You're better than I am, that's for sure" I said.

Felix ordered for me and paid AGAIN. I always feel so bad but he then proceeds to tell me this is his responsibility since he works. Such a gentleman, I might cry, why is he so caring?

We sat on a table with Jeongin and Chaeryeong while the other members and partners sat distributed on other tables.

I literally love Jeongin and Chaeryeong, they always take out my loving side because of the innocence they transmit: innocence about everything, EVERYTHING. They don't really feel hate, they don't judge anyone, and they believe anything you tell them.

Kind of like Felix, except he is always worried about everything and is a huge overthinker, exactly like me...

The soulmate thing really freaks me out, how can it be so accurate?!?! We are both innocent-like but not completely, we love to have deep conversations, we love to cry when necessary, we hate to bother people with our problems, we also love affection and making people comfortable around us, like it was a need.

It's crazy for me to think that we're literally perfect for each other, I know we would never fight because we would always know what's going on inside each other's head. I know we would be so happy together...

And not just because we wouldn't fight but because we share the same interests, because we enjoy the same things, because we are the same person in the right aspects, because we balance each other on the right aspects, because I sense what he's feeling, because he senses what i'm feeling, because we feel the most comfortable around each other, because we can be ourselves with each other, because we agree on everything important, because we care the most about the same things, because we......

And that goes on and on and on...