Chapter 38

After leaving Bora at her house, the Uber got to my place.

"Don't worry Jisung, I can handle him. Tell the members to not worry, I swear i'll take good care of him. I'll call you tomorrow" I said keeping Felix still since he wanted to go in the house already.

"I'm still asking why you're doing this" He chuckled.

"I just couldn't say no. And it's not a problem, he's obedient, right?" I turned to ask Felix.

"Yes" He suddenly stood like a soldier and made a serious face.

"Right" Jisung laughed "If you're struggling don't doubt calling us, we'll come as fast as we can"

"Thanks, we'll go in now" I said goodbye.

Jisung got in the Uber and they waited until we got inside the house.

"Felix, I have to ask you a favor, okay?"

"Of course, what is it?" He asked interested with his eyes down. He looked so tired and sooo drunk.

"Everyone must be sleeping right now so be quiet. Don't make a single noise" I said.

"What do I win?" He asked.

"Ummmmm... i'll buy you caramel popcorn, our favorite" I smiled.

"Ash" he complained "I was thinking more of a hug" he smiled at me.

I got flustered and my cheeks got red. Since we were so close to each other, I covered my face with my free hand.

"Are you blushing?" Felix asked trying to look behind my hand.

"Let's go" I said turning to face the door. He smiled pleased.

I opened the door with my keys and we entered my house.

"Shhhh, let's go upstairs" I whispered.

"I've never been upstairs. This will be my first time there and I won't remember anyway" He whispered back. 

Even he knows he doesn't remember. "You'll see it tomorrow" I whispered starting to walk to the stairs.

We got to the second floor and then to my room. I closed the door behind me and pulled Felix in.

"We're here" I said to Felix. "Sorry, my dad is asleep so you can't talk to him"

"Ohhhh" He laughed. "It was a lie, I wanted to come here because I wanted to be with you"

I got shocked "Are you always this honest when you're drunk?" I chuckled.

"I guess so" He laid on my bed.

"Oh, wait" I pulled him up. "We need to brush our teeth, come here. And silence"

He nodded obediently.

We got to the bathroom and I looked for a new toothbrush.

"Here" I handed him a new yellow toothbrush I found and the toothpaste. "Brush your teeth"

He smiled and brushed his teeth. I did the same.

We looked at each other through the mirror and we both smiled.

"We look like a married couple" Felix said with his mouth full of foam.

I giggled "We do"

Felix swayed a little, threatening to fall but I grabbed him. I've never seen someone this drunk in my life.

"Let's go" I said as we finished washing.

"I need to pee" Felix said cutely, like a child.

"Go on, i'll wait outside" I said getting out.

A couple of minutes after, Felix was out.

I grabbed his hand for support and I led him to my room.

I closed the door behind us again and as soon as I did that, Felix wrapped me in a hug.

He then leaned his whole body on me and we almost fell. "Careful Felix" I laughed.

"Yes" He said in his cute baby voice and stood up.

He smiled, with his mouth and with his eyes. How cute is he. His blonde hair looked fluffier and softer than usual and I couldn't contain myself. I passed my hands through his hair and grabbed it.

Felix got a little surprised but didn't say anything. It looked like he blushed but I couldn't see properly because his face was already red from the drunkenness.

"Your hair is so fluffyyyy" I said to him cutely grabbing his hair with both of my hands.

"Really? It's yours" He said putting a straight face.

"Mine?" I asked.

"Yup. And my freckles too" He answered.

I pulled him closer to me and hugged him, his drunk self is making me braver for some reason.

I pulled away "Take off your shoes, you should sleep now"

He sat down on my bed "I don't want to sleep"

"I don't know how to take care of a drunk person but I think sleeping is the solution" I kneeled in front of him.

He suddenly widened his eyes "Does your brother know i'm here? I'm a little scared of him"

I chuckled "No, he doesn't. Don't worry"

He sighed in relief. "Imagine if he saw me right now, what would he think?" He then started laughing so loud and didn't stop.

Is the soju just kicking in?