Chapter 21

"Are you okay?" I asked Felix as we were eating. He looked kinda weird since the practice.

"Are you the one who is okay?" He suddenly asked. "Don't you feel bad about everyone bragging their boyfriend but you can't brag... Jihoon...?"

"Who wants to brag about him?" I asked confused.

"Well, theeen... about me...?" Wha- he wants me to brag about him?

"Brag about you? Of course I can if I want to"

"No, I mean, you can't even compete with the girls, the guys are actually like really talented, not like me" He said concerned.

"WHAT? You are soooo talented! Don't ever say that again" I spat out.

His look turned sad "It's just- I don't know how to sing properly, I don't rap that good and my dancing is just average"

"Shut up. You're annoying me" I was genuinely mad: there's only one way to make him understand how talented he is and I will use it: "Are you trying to make me feel bad because I don't know how to do ANY of that?

He jumped on his seat "NO! NOT AT ALL. I mean, not everyone has to know those things but this is my job"

"And there is a lot of other people whose job is this too and you are way more talented than them. You're not just a pretty face"

"I'm not even pretty" He chuckled.

"Then I'm hideous"

"YOU AREN'T! Why are you saying that?" He yelled.

"That's what I should be asking you" I said.

"Have you not heard my rap? I don't even know how I debuted as a rapper" He chuckled.

"The thing is that I've heard your rap, that's why I'm saying it. I've heard '3rd eye' and 'Neverending story' you know..." I smiled for the first time during the argument. "In my opinion, rap doesn't mean fast, your vibe is the one that makes the rap and you definitely have that"

His look became warm "Well, yeah... you're right. But then again my dancing-"

I interrupted him "What about it? Your moves are just right, maybe you aren't as aggressive as Hyunjin or as technical as Lee Know, but your moves are always clean and precise, your jumps and footwork are really good" I chuckled remembering how good he did on that 'Back Door'  fancam. "You are my favorite dancer" I said trying to cheer him up.

He slightly smiled "...I guess I am but my singing is-"

I interrupted him again "Beautiful, you have a PERFECT vocal control, it's crazy how your deep ass voice can become THAT angelic. I've heard 'Hero's soup' and 'Glow' on the survival show. I know what I'm talking about" I smiled. "Your voice is beautiful, really really beautiful"

He suddenly blushed and looked away.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it. Is that why you were worried for? Because you think you are not good enough so I can't brag about you?"

"Nono, I mean about anyone..." He looked down.

"Anyone meaning Jihoon? I don't want to brag about him, I would prefer bragging about you" I giggled.

"Really?" He asked excited.

"There's too much to brag about you, if you give me permission of course"

"Permission granted" He laughed.

We finished eating and Felix's face definitely changed, he looked blissful now... Am I the one who made him happy like this? Really???

***

"Goodbye everyone" I waved at the guys on the practice room.

"You'll come tomorrow right?" Felix approached me with a worried look.

"Oh, I don't know, why?" I asked him.

"Yes, you should come" Chan interrupted "We start filming on Monday for our comeback so we're gonna be reeeeeaaaally busy"

"Schedule after schedule for at least 3 weeks" Hyunjin complained as he annoyed Jeongin touching his face. Jeongin squirmed trying to move.

"See you tomorrow then" I said towards Felix. He instantly smiled at me and I could see his eye wrinkles. EVERY SINGLE TIME HE SMILES, HIS BEAUTIFUL EYE WRINKLES.

Bora spoke as we walked out of the room "Soooo, how's your boyfriend?"

"He's fine but I'm shocked he is that insecure about himself, it makes me mad. How can someone that perfect be insecure?" I replied annoyed.

"I was asking about Jihoon..." Bora smirked.

"You asked about Felix!" I said before realizing... 'boyfriend'....

"Finally, acknowledging Felix as your boyfriend" She smiled.

We got in my car "Bora, i'm so confused right now" I smashed my face on the steering wheel.

"It's clear to me that you love Felix, and not just because i'm biased, I really mean it" She warmly smiled at me.

"Honestly, i've been thinking about this a lot and agggghh" I was frustrated "I'm in love with Felix, I really am. I was clinging to the idea of Jihoon, I mean, I was in love with the idea of him and our future, not necessarily with him. And yeah, I love him, but it's not the same way I feel for Felix: Felix makes me feel things I've never felt before, he really affects me on so many different ways..."

A/n: Felix gives me like 'insecure' vibes and it makes me want to cry, like idk why but I feel like he's really insecure about everything.

Anywaysss, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL FUCKING WRINKLES THAT FORM ON HIS EYES WHEN HE SMILES?!!?!?