Chapter 15

We started walking to the rented house.

"That looks heavy, let me help" I said as I saw Felix struggling.

"Not at all, are you thinking my arms are skinny?" He asked. Does he think that affects me or is he just insecure? "The members are always saying that".

"Who is talking about skinny arms?" I laughed. "And yeah, your arms are skinny."

His eyes became sad.

I continued: "But that is not a bad thing, that makes you cute" I smiled at him.

"Do you just find me cute?" He suddenly asked in a frustrated tone. Huh??

"Wh- what?" Does he want me to tell him he's hot or what?

He opened his eyes wide "I mean, if you saw me on the street, would you describe me as cute or handsome?"

"That's a difficult question... both...?" I answered.

"But if you had to choose one" He was desperate. Cute.

I decided I will test him: "If I had to choose one it would have to be cute, but you shouldn't trust my criteria that much" I chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because cute guys are my type"

He widened his eyes; he lost balance and wobbled and almost tripped with his own feet.

He got so nervous, does that mean what I think it means??

Every single thing he does makes me think he likes me, but am I interpreting it right??

Ughhh, so frustrating!

***

"We're here!" I yelled as we entered the house.

"Help Felix, gooosh" Bora said to me as she saw us enter.

"Knowing Yongbok, he wouldn't let her" Minho said from the couch.

"Definitely, he wants to look like a gentleman" Chaeyoung said laughing.

"Stop guys, he is getting embarrassed" Changmin said laughing.

"Leave him alone, seriously" Yubin said.

We started eating and everyone made fun of Chaeyoung and Changbin. They talked about how they can't cook ANYTHING and everything tastes terrible, even if they follow a tutorial something turns out bad. Either they burn it or ruin the flavor.

"There's no dishes to wash. Yeiii" Hyunjin said.

We ate on napkins and drank on disposable cups.

"Mm, guys." Chan said looking at Felix and I "Ummm, we've been wondering why you umm, are not that close...?" Yubin hit his arm and nodded her head 'no'.

"Wondering?" Felix asked surprised. "All of you?" He moved his finger pointing at everyone.

"Well... yeah..." Jeongin said.

Bora looked at me and muttered 'tell them'.

I've been putting away telling them the truth, first, because I thought I was never seeing them again after I told Felix about it, and after we agreed on being friends, I was fucking scared.

"Should we tell them?" I whispered on an attempt of making Felix the only one to hear. But of course, everyone heard.

"Tell us what?" Chaeryeong said.

"I think you should tell us" Lee Know spoke.

Felix turned at me and whispered "Just if you want to" He looked nervous... scared...

"I need to talk to Felix for a sec" I said to everyone.

I pointed a room with my head and Felix followed.

I grabbed Felix's hand and I pulled him inside the room.

"We want to know the tea too" Chaeyoung screamed as I shut the door.

"We should go in the bathroom" Felix whispered.

"Huh?"

"I know they have their ears on the door"

"Okay"

We walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind us.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

After a few seconds, he talked"...I don't want you to tell them" He said. "But it's up to you, of course".

"Yeah, I know... but it's just... if we don't tell them now, when are we going to?" I sighed.

"I know... it's your decision"

"... I'm scared. Really scared"

"Then wait until you're ready" He quickly answered.

"The thing is that I'm never going to be ready" I needed to clear a doubt I have. "How do you think they would act if we told them now?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "And be completely honest".

"Be completely honest? Are you sure?" He jokingly cried.

"Yes" I said firmly.

"I think Chan, Yubin, Changbin and Chaeyoung will kick you out, Lee Know, Changmin, Seungmin and Daeun will not really care, Jeongin and Chaeryeong will act nice but hate you inside and Hyunjin and Seojun will beat you up" He sighed.

"So basically they will all hate me?" I asked.

"Daeun really likes you, maybe you can still be friends..." He answered.

"But all of the other ones will hate me?" I asked again.

"I wouldn't say HATE in capital letters but-"

"Is a yes or no question Felix" He worked so hard to not hurt my feelings.

"...Yes"

"Do you think if I tell them later they won't hate me??" Ughhh, I love everyone. They became my friends and right now, everything I care about is that they don't hate me.

"If I say 'no', will you tell them now?" He asked interested.

"Yes, the sooner the better. Let's just get this over with"

"Then yes, I think if they got to know you better, they could never hate you despite your... choices..." He quickly replied.

Weird. He doesn't want me to tell them, but I can see he has secret intentions.

"Then I'll wait..." I said.

He smiled.

Then, I decided to ask him something I've been pissed about all day: "By the way, why did you cover your freckles? Don't". I told him in an angry tone.

He abruptly turned around where the sink was and opened the water faucet. What is he doing?

Ohhh. He was aggressively washing his face.

No one had ever listened to my suggestions as fast as that until I met him... he really likes me huh?

He grabbed a towel and aggressively wiped his face with it.

"Is my makeup gone now?" He asked smiling with a closed mouth. Now I could see his face full of beautiful freckles.

Gosh, I could admire him forever...

"Yeah..." I said smiling with my teeth. Ughhhh, the butterflies again.

Every second that passes makes me like him even more, what should I do?