Chapter 30

"Sooooo, you have a boyfriend?" Chan asked still confused on the other side of the phone.

"No no no, not a boyfriend, just a friend" I replied.

"A friend that you will marry?" He asked confused again.

"Not exactly, I don't think we are... Anyway, where is Felix?" I asked.

"Crying again" Chan sighed.

I spoke "You need to tell him to not worry; that I love him".

"Me? You tell him that. I still don't understand who do you love" He said confused.

"He isn't answering my calls, and besides, I can't, i'm really nervous" I answered shamelessly.

"You prefer to see him cry than tell him the truth?" He scolded me.

"Of course I don't, but I- I have so many things in my mind right now. Just tell him that I care about him to death and that he is the most important person in my life more than any other guy, okay? I'll meet you guys tomorrow and I swear this is the last time I will make him cry. Just give me this day... please..."

He stayed silent and then spoke "...Fine, but just because I know you genuinely care for him and hate to see him this way. I don't understand your messy life yet, and I don't want to, but keep your promise please, I beg you"

He worries so much about Felix it makes my heart shatter, all the members must hate me now, but knowing Felix, he probably lied and said his sadness is not related to me. But I deserve everyone to hate me.

I wish I could just say to Felix 'hey, I love you, I want to be with you the rest of my life' but it's more complicated than that. Jihoon is relying on me, I have to stay loyal but... no. My heart is with Felix and it will always be.

I didn't have to think twice, I will always choose Felix; and not even for pity but because I love him. He is the one, he is the love of my life.

***

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.

"Shit" I stood up and ran downstairs. This past week I haven't woken up peacefully one day, i'm annoyed.

I was at the bottom of the stairs when my brother opened the door, he was sleeping too and the knocking woke him up as well.

"Hi-" I heard a voice on the other side of the door but my brother closed the door on their face.

My brother turned to me with a disgusted face "Why is he here?"

"It's Jihoon?" I widened my eyes. "Why would you close the door?" I complained and headed to the door.

I opened it and there he was... Jihoon... he looks so beautiful. His short dark brown hair is still the same, his face looks just grown up and he is a little bit more tall... and no mark on his wrist; it's him, it's Jihoon.

"Hi" He smiled when he saw me.

"Hi, long time no see" I said awkwardly.

"Hello Sunhwan" Jihoon bowed to my brother.

"Hello" My brother answered and walked away from where we were.

"Come in" I said to him and moved so he could come inside.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Change of plans. I'm going to take breakfast with my parents right now but I wanted to say hello to you, I needed to see you" He smiled. "But if your available, I have the afternoon free"

"S-sure" I stuttered.

"Then i'll come again later, at like 4. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yeah" I placed a strand of hair behind my ear and Jihoo stared at my wrist. Huh?

Oh... the mark...

"Woooow" He said excited. Excited?? "You have a soulmate?" He smiled hugely. Is he happy?

"Oh, ummmm... yeah, found him last week" I said nervously.

"That is great! I'm so happy for you!" He replied excited.

Why is he so happy for?!?!

"Really?" I couldn't hide my shock, he really never liked me huh?

"Of course! When are you introducing him to me?" He said excited.

"Ummmm... today, if you want to" I was so confused.

"Yes!" He looked at his clock "I need to go now but i'll see you later"

"Great, see you" I closed the door.

What the fuck just happened?