Meeting the Duo Pt.2

Your eyes slowly open to smell of a cigarettes and the sound of the truck moving. You stretch your legs and arms with what ever space you have. You sit up then remove the trench coat that Deimos gave you last night. "Oh hey! Good morning (Y/N)." Deimos said to you. Deimos was in the drivers seat and had a cigarette in his mouth. You look over to see Sanford asleep and Deimos just slightly laughed. "Sanford told me he could drive all night but look at him! He passed out after an hour of driving. Also don't worry about bein' loud he's a heavy sleeper!" Deimos said to you with a grin. You just nod and looked out the window. However you just realized something... the sky was a dark red. Your (eye color) eyes widened and you turned your head to Deimos. "Deimos... why is the sky red?" you asked him. 

 "Why is the sky red? That's a good question! I don't have answer! All I know is that Hank beat the sun to death with a sign." Deimos said. "Wait he beat the sun to death?! That's impossible!" you said to him. "All I know is that he killed it and a new 'sun' came up." Deimos said while doing air qoutes. " Also does the place you live not have a red sky?" Deimos asked. "No. It's blue!" you replied. "Well kiddo this is Nevada. Anything here is quite possible trust me." he said to you. You have never been so blown away due to the color of the damn sky was RED. You just shook your head... you just had to accept it. You were never going to get a clear answer of anything in this place.

 You just stared out the window to the barren grey land scape. You took a sip of the water bottle Deimos put in the back for you. You started to day dream about how your friends and family must feel. "Hey (Y/N). You hungry kiddo?" Deimos said snapping you out of your trance. "Y-yeah." you responded. "Well you're in luck! I got these hot dogs right here! Nevadean special!" he said to you. He pulled out a styrofoam box than proceeded to hand the box to you. Proceeding to open it there were three hot dogs and some fries in it. The hot dogs were warm and your mouth started to water a bit. "I picked those up a little while back from the hot dog vendor. He makes the best hotdogs! " Deimos said while smiling. "Thank you." you said. Proceeding to put the hot dog in your mouth you took a bite and your eyes widened. They tasted... SO GOOD.

 You started to eat them really fast due to your hunger and the taste. After finshing two hot dogs you hand the box to Deimos. "Deimos are you hungry?" you asked. Deimos just looked at you and shook his head. "Nah I'm good. I'm saving room for Burger Gills. He makes the absolute best burgers in all of Nevada!" he said. You just simply nodded and ate the last of the hot dogs. You heard Sanford start to wake up as he sat up straight in his seat. "Holly hell I've never slept so good." Sanford said while stretching. "Mornin' there sleepy head!" Deimos said to him. "Morning there." Sanford said back. Sanford then turned around to face you and he adjusted his sun glasses.

 "Morning there (Y/N). You sleep good?" he asked you. "Yeah I slept good." you said to him. "Well that's good to hear." Sanford said turning back around. Sanford then looked at Deimos and frowned at him. "What?" Deimos asked. "Don't 'What' me Deimos. You should'nt be smoking in here with a kid." Sanford said to him. "Oh c'mon Sanford lighten up! A little bit of smoking can't hurt anyone!" Deimos said to Sanford. "Yes it can Deimos. Ever heard of third degree smoking?" Sanford just made an unamused look at Deimos. "No." Deimos said to his partner. Sanford just shook his head at the statement and took the cigarette out of Deimos's mouth before Deimos could even react. He then tossed it out the window and it vanished. Deimos looked shocked at what just happened.

 "What the hell Sanford?! I was just taking a quick smoke!" Deimos yelled. "Deimos. I don't know how to get this through your head but you just can't smoke in here with (Y/N). You could give them lung cancer! Also you know smoking call kill you right?!" Sanford said to his partner. "I-I... fine." Deimos said while his face went to a sad one. "Sorry bud. Deimos likes to smoke and if he does it again just tell me." Sanford said to you. You just nodded to what he said. In all honesty you really didn't give a damn if Deimos smoked or not. You knew it was bad for ones body but it didn't effect it you.

  "O-oh Deimos here's your coat back. Thanks for letting me use it..." you said to Deimos giving it back to him. Deimos just smiled then moved his hand in a dismissive way. "Yeah no problem!" Deimos said. Deimos took the trench coat from you and put it in the front. "Deimos you need me to drive?" Sanford asked Deimos. "Yeah why not." Deimos said while slowing down the truck. The truck started to slow down and the brakes squeaked loudly. The truck started to come to a stop and after it did Deimos grabbed the trench coat. Both hopped out of the truck and Deimos put on his coat. He then reattached the radio to his back and tighten his belts. Sanford was about to walk around the truck then looked backwards. His faced turned to a grimace and he opened the truck door. Deimos looked the same direction and his face turned into a serious one as well. You looked back to see trucks, jeeps, and motorcycles approaching. Your eyes widened to see the same men that kidnapped you yesterday on the motorcycles. "Dammit!" Deimos yelled.

 "Deimos where my hook!?" Sanford yelled at his partner. "Got it!" Deimos yelled. Deimos passed what seemed to be a meat hook covored in red and yellow blood to Sanford. The hook was attached to a wire of some kind. Sanford then grabbed a Chop Pump shotgun and grenades. While on the other hand Deimos grabbed a PPK, MPK5, and flash grenades then put the PPK in his coat. "(Y/N) stay down. We don't need you getting hurt." Sanford said. You nodded as the fear of what was going to go down. The vehicles finally approached and both of them closed the door to the truck. "SANFORD! DEIMOS! HAND OVER THE CHILD!" one of the men yelled in a yellow visor. "Umm... how about no! The kid doesn't belong to you assholes and y'now I've been feeling like shooting some bad guys lately!" Deimos yelled. "Yeah I want some target practice bozos! So bring it on!" Sanford yelled. "You have three seconds!" the man yelled. "ONE! TWO! THREE!" he yelled. Sanford and Deimos just nodded towards each other and started to charge at them. This was going to be an intresting fight...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter four is now done! Sorry about some of the filler but I promise the story is going to pick up! I hope you enjoy.