A Solution (Kinda)

You were jolted awake to the sound of something banging. Sitting up and looking around everything seemed normal. The sound though came from the air vent. You looked at it with confusion. "What the heck is wrong with it?" you asked yourself.

Than the ventilation cover was then blown off! Jumping back in surprise at this you saw someone emerge from the vent. The red goggles gave away who it was. Just Hank J. Wimbleton... bust down the vent.

"Wh- how- why?" you stuttered. "Doc wants to speak to you. He's waiting in the lobby for you kid." Hank said. "Ok... but why didn't you use the door. Like a normal person!" you said to him. Hank looked at the vent and than back at you. He stood there for a moment.

"I love vents." he said. Hank than jumped back into the ventilation shaft and closed the vent door. You sat there for a moment dumbfounded. Shaking your head you hopped out of bed and stretched a bit. You than started to make your way towards the gym. Upon entering it you turned towards the Medbay door. Entering the door and walking up the ramp Skinner saw you.

He waved and you returned a wave back at him. Entering the hub you entered door that led to the lobby. You walked down the ramp and passed the giant window on the platform. Looking out it you looked up to the red sky. Taking a moment to look at it you walked down the second ramp. Doc, Sanford, and Deimos were in the lobby. Doc was leaning on the wall while Sanford and Deimos played UNO. Hank was nowhere to be in sight.

Than something could he heard up above. Looking up the ventilation cover came off and fell to the ground. Everyone in the room looked up as well. Hank than jumped out of it and landed onto the ground. "Wimbleton! Stop breaking my air ducts!" Doc yelled in frustration. Hank looked at Doc, than up at the vent. He put his foot on the vent cover and than slid it behind him. The vent cover slid in your direction.

"Fastest way to travel around places. Easy to do and I'm damn good at it." Hank said. Sanford rubbed his temples as he frowned. "Not all of us are able to do that bozo. Not even Deimos and he's short." Sanford said. "Hey there man! Don't need to rub it in you're taller than me." Deimos said to Sanford.

"Ok, enough of this. Alright listen up. We're going to my house." Doc said. "For what reason?" you asked. Doc looked at you and stopped leaning on the wall. He looked around and scracted his head. "We are going to... find a way for you to go home (Y/N). Leave Nevada in simple terms." Doc said.

Your heart started to race a little bit at this. You'll finally be able to go home, see (friends name), your school, your parents, the blue skies, the life, everything back to normal. "Well I'll be damned, that's great news right there!" Deimos said. "We'll be able to get you out of here bud!" Sanford said. Hank stood at the vending machine and got a soda. "What did I miss." Hank said.

Doc shook his head and rubbed his temples. "I'll... finally be able to go home?" you asked. "Not exactly, there's a few steps we'll need to do." Doc said. This immediately made your heart drop. "W-what?" you asked.

"(Y/N), you see there is this thing that surrounds Nevada off from the rest of the world. It's called 'The Nowhere'. The A.A.H.W. has some form or permission being able to go out thanks to their leader. The Nowhere is this barrier that stops anyone from getting in or out. It's still confusing and I am still studying away to get out." Doc said.

Hearing all of this made your hear sink. "What the hell." you said. "Why can't we... just drive to it?" you asked. "It's not that easy. One needs special access to get to it. That's what I'm trying to still figure out. How we will get to it. I wish we could drive to it." Doc responded. You just gave a sad sigh and sat down on one of the seats. This is bull shit, some place you can't get too. Hank however broke your thoughts.

"Is any of this important. Should I care. I have never heard of The Nowhere." Hank said. "Hank, how could you not of heard of it. You're the oldest one here." Doc said. You looked at Doc with confusion. "Wait, how old is Hank and everyone?" you asked.

"I'm 53." Doc said. "27." Deimos added. "35." Sanford said. You all looked at Hank and he shook his head. "I am... 70." Hank said. You gave a look of confusion and shook your head. "Woah woah woah! Your 70?!" you said. Hank just gave a little nod in response. "Woah Hank! Your old as dirt!" Deimos said.

"I knew you were old Hank. But not THAT old." Doc said. "Yeah, you are older than my mom." Sanford said. "How did you stay so... fit? Aren't you post to brittle or something?" Deimos asked. Hank gave Deimos a look and stared at him. "Lot's of dying. I've been killed to many times. My body has just stopped working normally." Hank said.

Everyone was quiet for a little bit. "Anyways, we are going to my place. Make sure you're packed up." Doc said. "Wait really?" you asked. "Yes, that's where all my equipment is." Doc said. You just shook your head a little bit in response. Doc than gestured for everyone to follow him. Deimos and Sanford stood up than followed him outside. Hank gestured his head for you to follow. You followed Hank and everyone else outside.

Upon going outside you saw three vehicles. A Sedan in the, the semi truck with the "Keep on truckin!" and flat bed, and a Bentely R. "We all will be traveling in different vehicles. In case of a attack from the A.A.H.W. we can rather split." Doc said. "Where's Christoff?" you asked. "He left while you were using Sleepwalker. Didn't tell me where he was going." Doc said. "That guy keeps disappearing. He's one strange messiah." Deimos said.

Hank seemed satisfied that Jebediah was gone. "So are we ready to hit the road?" Doc asked. You felt your pockets for your gun and you had the mask. "Yeah I'm ready." you said.

"Excellent! Let's start our voyage!" Doc said. Before anything else you heard the door open. Bossman, Q-Bert, Dave, and even Skinner came out. "You're going to leave with out saying goodbye?" Bossman said. Doc looked at them and nodded his head in some form of guilt.

"My mistake gentlemen. Say your goodbyes." Doc said. Q-Bert was the first to shake your hand. "Well, this is goodbye than ay'? We didn't get alot of time together but I appreciated a new face. Ere's a present from me." he said. He handed you a ammo belt with ammo in it. "Take this as a parting gift." Bert said.

"T-thank you." you said. You clipped it onto your waist and smiled. Next up was Dave and he gave a firm shake. "Well this is goodbye than gov'? Gonna miss you there kid." he said. "Y-yeah." you responded. Next was Bossman and he gave a shake aswell. "That Sleepwalker Chamber gave you a strong shake there! That old piece of junk worked! This is goodbye than." he said.

Finally was Skinner and he gave you a fist bump. "Well than... this is toodles than." he said. "It is..." you said. Skinner began to tear up and Bossman comforted him. "I promised I wouldn't cry! But I can't stop!" Skinner said. You felt a little said and gave him a pat. "It's ok Skinner. I can't thank you enough. I can't thank you all enough. " you said.

"Alright than. We all ready to go?" Doc asked. "Let's get this show on the road!" Deimos said. "Let's go!" Sanford said. "Alright than. (Y/N) you will be riding with Hank." Doc said. You just gave a nod and walked towards the Bentely R. You entered the passenger seat and Hank got into the Drivers. Doc started his Sedan and it puttered. Doc than started to drive and he swerved the car. Deimos and Sanford followed behind him (albeit less sloppy). Hank than started the car and began to drive. You waves good bye to all of them. They waved back at you and Skinner waved the most.

You waved back as they began to go out of sight.
-----------------
It seems Doc has found a way to get (Y/N) home. However there is a problem that requires them to get to Docs house. Looks like it's goodbye to the H.Q.