Gunner Twins

The door busted open as a man holding two SMGs came in. The man was bigger than most people. While not big as a G03LM big, he stood around 7'02" ft.

The man wore a standard MERC uniform underneath a heavy ballistics. He wore black boots with an ammo belt and backpack. His face was covered by a grey and brown ballistics mask fastened with two belts.

"MERC Gunner. Kid stay down." Hank said to you. "Well, if it ain't Hank Wimbleton. The Sheriff said you're causing quite a ruckus. I'm going to stop you from going any farther!" The Gunner said. Hank looked at him, holding an axe of one of the previous Merckerzer.

"Bring it on than big guy." Hank said. The Gunner gave a growl and loaded his SMGS. He started to fire at Hank with a bullet rain. Bullets flew everywhere as the Gunner fired.

Hank took out his katana and blocked the on coming bullets. The sword was deflecting the on coming bullet hell. You didn't think it would be possible to do this in real life. You've seen people reflect and deflect bullets in the movies.

Yet Wimbleton was simply doing it right now. None of the bullets hit him as they simply flew everywhere. The Gunners SMGs ran out of ammo. He let out a swear and reloaded.

During this, Hank charged at the big guy. Hank then dropped kicked the Gunner, causing them to stumble back. Hank started to swing the katana like crazy. Slashing at the Gunner like a kid would open presents on Christmas morning.

Except the wrapping was skin and armor. While the gift was organs and blood. Wimbleton stabbed the big guy in the head. Hank obliterated the Gunners head by violently yanking the sword around.

The katana sliced the Gunners head into pieces. Hank then pulled the blade out of his head. The Gunners head was then grabbed by Hanks hands and squeezed. The Gunners head exploded into bits and pieces.

The ballistics mask went flying into the air as the corpse hit the ground. Hank went crazy on this guy. Hank kicked the body and picked up the SMGS.

Hank looked satisfied about what he had done. The sound of a door opening could be heard behind. You turned around to see Sanford and Deimos.

"Found the remaining pieces!" Deimos yelled. Deimos was carrying a crate that had little random parts in it. As the duo walked over, Deimos stepped onto some of the blood. "Son of a...! Dammit these are new tennis shoes!" Deimos said angrily.

"I told you not to wear them!" Sanford said. "C'mon dude! I had to try them out! They look cool!" Deimos responded. "Once we get our paychecks, I'm going to buy new ones." Deimos said.

"What about you, Sanford? What will you buy?" Deimos asked Sanford. "Hmm... probably more weights or something like that." Sanford said. "How about you, kiddo?" Deimos said to you.

"Umm... I'm not getting paid at all. I don't even work for Status Quo." you said. "Ohhhhh! Right, my bad." Deimos said. "Ok, let's get back on track. The last thing we need to grab is going to be harder to get. It's in a room that holds a vault. The door to the room is made of metal and is locked. Luckily for us, MERC has some C4 around laying around somewhere." Sanford said.

"The vault itself holds the final piece. The Sheriff himself has the access code to the vault." Sanford added on.

"So that means... DON'T SHOOT THE SHERIFF. We need him." Deimos said, looking at Hank. "Ok, cool, but where is the C4?" You asked.

"It's towards the back of the factory." Sanford said. Deimos looked at Hank and handed him the crate. "Go put these back in the truck, Hank." Deimos said. Hank didn't look amused but took it anyway.

"Whatever you say, Hayden." Hank said to Deimos. Hank walked away with the crate in one hand. Deimos looked confused as all hell. "What is his problem? He can never seem to remember my name." Deimos said.

"Hey, he can't remember my name either. So it goes both ways." Sanford said. "He he doesn't even call me a name. He just calls me 'kid'." You said.

"At least he has some form of a consistent name for you (Y/N)." Deimos said. "Well, we should get moving." said Sanford.

Sanford reloaded his shotgun while Deimos pulled the slider on his pistol. Taking out the old magazine and placing a new one in. Sanford then walked towards the door, and it opened. He walked in with the shotgun aiming into the doorway. Deimos entered in second and looked around.

You followed the two into the large room. It looked like where someone would drop off bigger shipments. You then heard a garage door open up. All three of you looked to see two G03LMS walk out.

The G03LM on the left wore a grey, jacket, black boots, an ammo backpack, and a ballistics vest. On the vest itself had the words "Size Matters" written on it. On his face was a dual filter mask with blue eyepieces to look like shutter shades. He held a giant sniper rifle. The G03LM wore a little name tag that said, "Jorge."

The G03LM to the left of Jorge had a mohawk, grey MERC outfit, black boots, and a bullet vest wrapped in caution tape. An electric backpack was strapped to their back powering electric pads on their hands. The G03LM like Jorge had a gas mask, but instead, it had a single filter. The lenses of the mask made it look like it had an angry glare. The G03LM wore a name tag that read "Church".

Both Church and Jorge looked at Sanford and Deimos. "YEAHHH! I've been waiting for a battle!" Church said. "Let's waste these tools, bro." Jorge said. They both fist bumped and got ready to fight.

--------------
Looks like the Gunner Twins are here to throw a wrench in the plan!