MERC Factory pt. 3

With the door being kicked off its hinges, Hank started to blast away. Firing rapidly, he hit multiple targets that were unexpecting of him. The first few bullets pierced through the head of some Recruits. Their brain matter splatters onto the ground. At least four were hit by the spray of bullets.

A few more Recruits turned a corner. Before any of them could pull out their guns they were shot. The bullets pierced through the men as if they were paper. Blood splattered onto the walls. Soon enough all of the Recruits were dead. Hank looked at the carnage he created. Looking as if it was a work of art.

It was quite impressive to you but still disturbing. Even though you've seen ALOT the carnage, the idea of one man being able to kill so quickly is fascinating.

Hank slowly walked towards the corner. He put up a fist in the air to signal to stay still. He slightly peaked his head around the corner. He gestured two fingers for you to come over.

You stepped over the dead bodies. Your shoes stepped into the pools of blood. Stepping onto a piece of brain matter you felt it stick to the soles of the shoes. You wiped off brain pieces from the bottom of your shoe.

You walked up behind Hank and felt in your pockets. You felt the 1911A1 in your pocket. You had a mental sigh of relief. It made you feel better knowing that the pistol didn't fall out or anything. Plus just knowing you had it on you.

"WHAT WAS THAT NOISE!"

Hank peaked around the corner again. "Merckerzer. Annoying pricks." Hank said. You slightly peaked around the corner as well.

Peeking around the corner you saw a man with a mohawk, fingerless gloves, metal plating around his torso, a boggled-eye mask, and a MERC uniform. His uniform for a factory could be described... interesting.

"WHO'S THERE? COME ON OUT!" The Merckerzer yelled. He held two axes in his hands. The best way to describe him is constantly angry and psychotic anger. Hank stepped out around from the corner. The Merckerzer looked at Hank and let out a psychotic yell.

"GRAHHH! THERE YOU ARE! SO IT WAS HANK!" he yelled. The Merckerzer ran at Hank at full speed. Knocking things down from shelves as he ran. Hank looked at him and pulled out an SMG. Hank opened fire on the insane man. Hank filled him with bullet holes. Practically ripping him apart.

Hank looked at the corpse and stepped over it. You followed behind Hank as you continued to walk. Just then three more Merckerzers walked into the room.

"I HATE LOUD NOISES! QUITE IT DOWN!" one of them yelled. Hank looked at them. They all pounded the sides of their heads like madmen. The Merckerzers were the bulls and Hank was the matador with a cape. "GET HIM! NO SURVIVORS!"

They all charged Hank, as he just stood there. "Hank! You might want to do something!" you yelled. You didn't want to die at the hands of these maniacs. Hank let out a chuckle and grabbed the closest one. Hank took out a short sword and cut his head right off!

He then kicked away the limp body. Hank then hit one with their friend's decapitated head. Wimbleton then stole the axes from the Merckerzer he just hit. Stabbing the Merckerzer with their axe in the kneecap. Hank then swung the second axe onto the top of his head. It split open and the mask fell off.

Hank then grabbed the other Merckerzer by the throat. Pulling out an automatic Hank blasted his head. The Merckerzers head was torn to shreds as Hank blasted him. The mask (and ugly mohawk) were torn to shreds. His head was also torn to shreds from all the bullets being sprayed into him.

"Ok! I think that's enough! He is dead! I think it's more than overkill! It's more like... ultra kill!" you said. Hank threw the once-man-turned-patty onto the ground. Hank twirled the automatic in his hand and put it into his pocket. "Gotta make sure the enemy is dead, kid. Gotta be safe." Hank said.

You didn't know how to respond and just shook your head. "Well anyways. We should find those pieces." you said. Hank pulled out a piece of paper looking at it. He then folded it up and stuck it into his trench coat.

Hank looked around the room and saw a shelf. It was in the hallway where Hank shot the first Merckerzer. He stepped on the body of the Merckerzer and got to the shelf. "Kid, I think we found a piece." Hank said.

You gave a slight smile and ran over to him. Hank pulled down a crate on the top shelf. The letter T was labeled on the crate. Hank threw a bunch of crap out of the little crate. After rummaging threw a bunch of paper and screws Hank pulled out a car battery-looking thing.

"What is it or even called? It just looks like a car battery." You said. "It's called an 'S-3LF alternator'. Doc called this thing that." Hank said. You gave it a look and it seemed... interesting to say the least. "How heavy is it?" You asked. Hank held it with one hand.

"No, I can carry hold it in one hand." Hank said. Hank put the device into his pockets. "Sanford and the funny one need to find the rest. The great 'Doctor' just wanted me to find this thing."

The idea of Hank only being one task was funny. With how reckless Hank is it would make sense. You let out a quiet chortle at the thought of that. "Let's go find the funny one and Sanford." Hank said. You just gave a nod and followed him. As you entered the room where the three dead Merckerzers were the door opened. "TANGO SPOTTED."
---------
This one took a while to write. Sorry about that yall. Anyways seems like Hank and (Y/N) have found a piece! However, it seems more trouble is on the way.

If anyone can find the reference I will bake them brownies.