Getting to Know Wimbleton Better

A/N: Art by DeimosArt. Link to his Newgrounds in the comments

Deimos and Sanford took charge at the units. Deimos seemed to take the lead and Sanford stayed behind him. Deimos then took shot one of the men wearing sunglasses. The man fell off the motor cycle as a hole was blasted in his fore head. "GO! GO! GO!" a man said in a yellow visor. He then opened the back of the truck and more men hopped out. Multiple men wearing sun glasses and buisness suits hopped out as the man in the visor waved his hand in a go motion. The other truck doors opened as more men wearing yellow visors and the single eye pieces. Sanford then threw his hook at the man wearing the visor commanding the others. It impaled the man in the torso and Sanford pulled the wire connected to the hook. The man wearing the visor was yanked towards Sanford. Sanford then punched the man in the face and the visor broke.

"A.T.P Engineer 13305 is down." one of the men wearing sun glasses said. More men jumped out of the back so did more men wearing sunglasses. Sanford threw a grenade at the group and they all looked down. BOOM! The grenade exploded causing yellow blood and limbs to fly everywhere. More of the men wearing the single eye pieces came out and Sanford shot his Shotgun blowing a hole into one of them. Sanford and Deimos continued to plow through the units with ease and both seemed to be having a blast while doing it. Even during this Deimos dabbed on the dead body of one of the men. Even when being shot at Deimos dodged them with ease. This then caused you to cringe at the fact Deimos was doing that. During the fight you learned what kind of fighting style and attributes both of them had. Even being Sanford was dodging the bullets that came flying at him. Deimos on the other hand... was a bit clumsy but no bullets ever hit him.

After five minutes limbs and bodies were scattered everywhere across the road. You sat there staring at the mess both of them made during the attack. Both of them high fived each other. Deimos looked back at you and gave a thumbs up while smiling. They then both started to walk back to the truck. You slumped back down into the back seat and just wondered to your self. "What the hell is going on." You then looked out to see a Bentely R approaching. The front had a big dent and blood splattered on the front. Both Sanford and Deimos looked back then Sanford pinched the bridges on his nose. As it got closer you saw... Hank driving it. "WHY IS HE BACK!? " you thought to yourself. Hank slowed down the car and then came to a stop. He then opened the door and stepped out. "Where's the kid." he asked. "In the back. Why do you want to know bozo?" Sanford said to Hank. "Doc said he wants me to take the kid and for the both of you to go on another mission." he said. "Woah woah woah! We're almost to the location!" Deimos said. "I don't care. Doc said for me to take the kid. That's the mission. I always complete the mission." Hank said bluntly. "You aren't taking the kid." Sanford said. "Doc said for me to. This isn't negotiable." Hank said.

Sanford just shook his head and rubbed his temples. "Oh! I'm getting a call for Doc!" Deimos said. Deimos then moved the mic to his headset and then pressed the button on the side to talk. "Yello! Yeah... What. Why is Hank taking (Y/N)? You can't be serious Doc-" Deimos said but was cut off. "I don't think Hank sh- no no no! I'm not arguing with you! I- uh. Alright..." Deimos then lifted the mic. "Yeah... Doc said that Hank is going to take the kid." Deimos said. Sanford then looked surprised at the fact. "Get the kid." Hank said. Sanford just sighed heavily and started to walk towards the truck. He then opened the back of the truck and you sat there quietly. "Alright (Y/N)... Hank is going to take you from here." he said. "Do I have to go with him? He almost killed me!" you said. "It's how things are. If our boss says we have to do something. We have to do what ever he says." he said. You just took a deep breath knowing there was no way aruging out of this one.

You hopped out of the truck and walked towards Hank. He then looked at you with those red goggles and you stared back with your (eye colored) eyes. "Get in the car kid." Hank said. You just walked over quietly to the car and opened the door. You got into the back seat of the car and you sat down. "I'm heading out. I'm going to take the kid from here. You two should leave aswell." Hank said. Sanford just gave a slight nod while Deimos gave a tip of his visor to you. Both of them walked towards the truck and Deimos took out a cigarette then put in his mouth. He then climbed into the passengers seat while Sanford went into the drivers side. Sanford started the semi truck and turned the wheel. The truck turned and you could see Deimos rubbing his temples. "Is he sad? I hardly knew him." you thought to your self. The truck started to accerlate in speed and it soon it was driving the same way Hank drove in. The truck ran over some dead bodies in the process but didn't effect the speed. Then it started to go down the long road.

As the truck started to get smaller as it disappeared into the distance as Hank just stood there watching it. It was just you and Hank J. Wimbleton the most wanted man in America. Hank then started to walk towards the back of the car. As he reached the trunk he pulled out a pair of clothes your size... what was he doing now. Hank then opened the door to your side and handed them to you. It was a (favorite color) shirt, with (second favorite color) shorts, and black socks. You looked at him confused and he stared at you. "Get changed. I got you some new clothes." he said. "W-what?" you said. "I said get changed. Now. I'm not going to watch." he said. Hank then closed the door and turned around. "Why the hell am I doing this?" you thought. You then quickly changed into the new clothes that Hank has given you and removing the old ones. You then finished changing and gave him a "Done." Hank then walked around to the front and got into the drivers seat. He then turned on the car as it started to rattle. The car stopped rattling and Hank pushed his foot against the gas pedal. The car started to accerlate in speed as it moved.

You sat there wondering why Hank gave you a pair of new clothes. "So umm... Hank why am I wearing a new pair clothes?" you asked him. "I was told to get you a new pair." Hank answered. "Ok... thanks?" you said. Hank just stayed quiet as he kept driving and you just scratched the back of your (hair colored) head. You had multiple questions about Nevada and how it became the hell hole it was. "(Friends name) is doing research on Nevada." you thought to yourself. "Maybe I could get to know Hank better. He could probably have an explanation to what is going on." you thought again. "So... Hank. How did you become one of the most wanted men?" you asked. "Why do you want to know." he said. "Just because I'm... curious." you said shrugging. "A man was playing the Chicken Dance on a boom box while I was relaxing under a tree. I was going to turn it down but he then punched me. I killed him and started a riot. There happy." he said. You just sat there mine boggled. "Holy hell..." you thought. He beat someone to death over a boom box. If that's not insane you didn't know what.

"I got a few more questions actually." you said. "Make them quick." he said. "Why is the sky red?" "I beat the sun to death with a stop sign. It grew a body and tried to kill me." "Why is there an agency after you?" "After the riot it started." You sat there soaking in the answers. So he apparently beat the sun to death. You just had to accept it. "Kid. You know the name of the A.A.H.W. units. Cause if you don't I can tell you." he said. "I don't." you said. "Grunts are the lowest rank in the agency and they are the weakest. Second up is the 1337 Agents. They are the ones wearing sun glasses and they are the upgrade to the Grunt. A.T.P. Engineers wear the yellow wielding masks. Engineers give commands to pack of agents and are as skilled as Agents. A.T.P. Soldats where the one eyed mask. Soldats are at the same ranks as the Engineer but don't give commands." he said. That is alot to take in. "So it goes Grunt, Agent, Engineer and Soldat." you thought. This would come in handy most definitely. "Thanks for the info." you said. He just stayed quiet.

Hank then opened the glove box and pulled out a hot dog. He then pulled down his mask and it revealed... a shocking sight. Hanks lower jaw was nothing but a metal plate that acted like one. His upper teeth were revealed and his upper gum was ripped off. It was also just a bloody mess to begin with. You sat there with a confused look as hank moved his "jaw" and took a bit. "What are you staring at." he said. "Um... it's just your jaw." you said. "What about it?" he asked. "It's just that... how did it end up like that?" you asked. "My head was ripped off and then slammed into the ground multiple times breaking it. I then was revived with it." he said. "WOAH WOAH WAIT! YOU DIED BEFORE?!" you asked. "Yes plenty of times." he said. You just slouched down and took a breath.

After taking a moment to breath you sat up and saw Hank staring at something. I seemed to be a sign with "!" on it and it was... moving towards you. Hank then slammed on the breaks causing you to yelp as you lurched forwards. "Kid. We're in danger." he said...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 is done! Sorry it took awhile to write. I was caught up with some school stuff. Anyways I hope you enjoy!