Taking Action

"Target located." the Agent said. You stood there looking at said Agent. The Agent ran closer to you and aimed. You immediately jumped behind the barrel and peaked over it.  The Agent was going around the barrel to your side. Taking out the 1911A1 you aimed for the Agents head. Firing a shot you blew a hole right into their head. The Agent let out a grunt and dropped the revolver.

The Agents body fell to the ground with a thud. Blood leaked from his head as it turned into a puddle. Hearing another door open it was another man in a smock. "So the guys in Smocks are Grunts." you thought. The Grunt ran at you slowly, you than punched them in the face. They fell to the ground and struggled to get up. You kicked the Grunt causing them roll a bit.

You than jumped into the air and crush their body. Organs flew out and blood splattered everywhere, you groaned in disgust at this. It soaked into your shirt and you got the chills from it. "Calm down (Y/N). It's just a simulation, it's just a simulation. A super realistic one." you thought.

Your thirteen year old brain was having a panic attack. Another door opened across the room snapping you out of it, exiting it was another Agent. They scanned the room for a bit and than looked at you. "This shouldn't take long." they said. You fired a shot at them in panic but missed. The Agent slowly moved their way towards you. The suited man aimed for you and fired!

You dodge in time to avoid being hit by thr shot. Picking yourself up off the ground quickly, you ran at the Agent  without thinking. You kicked them causing them to stumble. Than punching them in the face this caused their glasses to crack. You than snapped their neck!

It made a loud crunch upon doing so. Another door opened and a Grunt came running out. Scanning the room they looked at you and ran towards you. Picking up the revolver off the floor from the dead Agent, you threw it at the Grunt. It hit the Grunt in the face causing a "oof" from him.

You than shot him while he recovered from being hit. Falling dead to the ground like the rest. Once again another door opened and two Agents stepped out. You shot one in the body causing him to grunt. It didn't kill him but it caused blood to leak. The other one shot at you.

Dodging out of the way you ducked and shot at him back. You hit them in the leg causing him to fall. The one you shot in the torso aimed for you. You ran up to him and he fired at you. You dodged the shot while running and hit his hand. This disarmed the Agent of the revolver.

You than punched him in jaw. This caused him to fall to the ground dead. The other one on the ground struggled to aim. You snapped their neck quickly and it made a loud crunch. You than heard a door open behind.

Looking towards that direction your eyes widened. Their stood a man as tall as Skinner or a Half-MAG. Their face was stitched and so was their body, a little metal plate was attached to the torso. To finish off their appearance they had big teeth and a forced open mouth. The monstrous man carried a giant spikey bat.

"I say this is quite pelicular." they said. The polite tone and voice did not fit them at all. They started to slowly trudge towards you. You stood there in absolute fear as they lumbered towards you. Snapping out of it you shot at them. The thing didn't even recoil being shot at.

It wasn't even a Half-MAG but it reminded you of Skinner. "Lay down your weapons and submit." they said. It than took a swing with its weapon. You dodged it and shot at it again. Finally getting off the ground you ran it. You than were about to punch it, but it reared its foot back. It than kicked you causing you to go flying.

You yelped as you were flung across the room. You hit the ground and coughed up blood. "Holy shit." you said. They just laughed at you. "That was a real humdinger." they said.

This ticked you off and you got up. It struck a tone with you how this monstrosity was mocking you. You wiped the blood off your chin and ran at it. Adrenaline numbed the pain as ran full speed ahead.

You punched it before it could do anything. You than hit it again and multiple times. It than let out out a angry growl and yelled "DIIEEEEEEEEE!".

You let out a "eep!" and jumped backwards. It tried to grab you but it than seemed confused that it had nothing. Taking this as a advantage you ran behind it and crawled up it. You than started to punch the back of its head.

You than followed with a snap to its neck. "That's not good." it said.

"There numbers ran out!" a voice said. You stood there looking at the carnage you made. Your body ached from everything and you smelled of blood. Your shirt was soaked and it felt very uncomfortable. The adrenaline started to where off and you started to feel exhausted.

You made your way towards the entrance door, that had the gun and dollar signs on it. "Excellent work, Subject 1v02P. We will continue tomorrow." the Engineer said. You just ignored him and walked into the door...

The hatch started to hiss and slowly open. You felt your entire body ache and you groaned. When it finally opened you looked around. You saw Deimos there reading a magazine about cigarretes. Speaking of he had one in his mouth. He looked up to see you and he smiled. "Hey there kiddo! How was the Sleepwalker thingy?" he asked.

"It was ok... e-everything hurts though..." you said. Deimos put down the magazine and walked over to you. "The thing does alot to the mind and body. Or some shit like that." Deimos said. He than helped you out of the chamber and you stumbled. Being kicked did alot to your thirteen year old body. "Agh... ouch." you said.

"Jeez you weren't kidding!" Deimos said. "W-where's Doc?" you asked. "Doc is off doing something, not sure what it is." Deimos said. You just nodded and slowly stumbled towards the Loft. "Hey I ain't letting you walk there!" Deimos said.

He than lifted you onto his back. "You're giving me a piggy back ride?" you asked. "Yeah, or would you rather trudge all the back?" Deimos said. You just gave a nod and he started to carry you.

Upon making it to the bed room part of it Deimos let you off onto the bed. Deimos than tucked started to tuck you in. "All nice and wrapped up like nicotine in a cigarette!" he said. You just let out a little laugh quietly.

"Alright kiddo, I'll let you get some sleep." he said. "T-thanks Deimos." you said. "No prob, anything for you (Y/N)." he said. He left the room and you closed your eyes. Sleep started to over come you...

------------------------
Looks like (Y/N) finished another part of the Sleepwalker. However this time they had a little more trouble than before! However nothing can stop this fighter in the making!