Hank and (Y/N)'s Bonding Experience?

(A/N: Art by the DeimosArt. Link to his NewGrounds account in the comments).

 Time passed after the encounter with Tricky and the "sun" was starting to set. Hank seemed focused on getting you to the location as he only stared at the road. Everyonce in a while he looked across the land scape with those cracked red goggles of his. His goggles where cracked during the fight and the metal plate he had for a jaw was out. Even his bandana was slightly ripped revealing some bloody skin. Hank didn't seem to show any signs of pain at all as if he just simply brushed it off. 

 Anyways you still wanted to know more about this mysterious man. The presentation (friends name) gave in Social Studies class described Hank as "Our Hero". You didn't pay attention to it as you didn't care at the time. Now it was effecting you. "Hank... I have a question." you said. "What." he said. "So... how did you learn how to fight and be agile as well." you asked. "I taught myself." he responded. You were caught off gaurd expecting him to say that someone taught him. "That's... fascinating. So you taught yourself to fight and use weapons?" you said. "Yes." he said. He didn't seem to intreseted in the questions you were asking him. 

 "I got a few more questions. I just want to get to know you better." you said. Hank didn't respond to what you said to him so you began to ask anyways. "Anyways, do you have any hobbies?" you asked. "I wanted to play volleyball but the world had other plans for me and I used to dabble in real estate." he said. "You don't seem like the type of guy who plays volleyball. Also you were in real estate? That's interesting!" you said. Hank just looked back at you and back to the road. "Another one, what's your favorite food?" you asked. "Hotdogs." he said bluntly. "Go figure." you thought. "Final question. What does the 'J' in your name stand for?" you asked. "My middle name stands for 'Motherfucking'." he said.

 You let out a "snrk" at the meaning. "That's a... fun middle name." you said trying to hold back your chuckle. "Are you mocking me kid?" Hank said as he turned his head towards you. "No no no no! It's just a fun middle name." you said to him. He then just turned his head back to the road as he took a bite out of the hotdog. "How can he even live with a literal metal plate in his jaw?" you thought scratching your (hair colored) hair. "So Hank how do you live with a metal plate? Like does it hurt or is it sore? I've never seen anything like it." you said to him. "It doesn't hurt kid. It's just something I live with." he said. You just nodded at his statement and he took another bite. 

 After he took the bite Hank said something that caught you off gaurd. "Kid. I got a question for you. You how to use a sword?" he asked. This took you by surprise due to it being so abrupt. "I've never held one. Why?" you said. Hank did not say anything and he started to slow down the car. In a couple seconds the car came to a stop and Hank then got out of the car. He then opened the back door on your side. "Get out. I'm going to teach you." he said. Your eyes slightly widened at the statement he said. "Holy shit." you thought. You then stepped out of the car and Hank went to the trunk to grab something. 

 Hank grabbed a katana from the trunk and headed towards you. Hank then handed you the sword and you began to pyshcially shake. You held it with your (dominat hand) hand and it was heavier than it appeared to be. "OH GOD OH GOD!" you thought. "Kid. Stop shaking you're going to stab yourself. Grip it with both hands." he said. You then took your (non dominat) hand and you grasped. "Now swing it." he said. You just gulped and took a deep breathe. "Here goes nothing!" you thought. You swung the sword and it made a loud swoosh! "Not fast enough. Try swinging faster." he said. You swung the sword again albeit it a bit faster this time. The sword made a swoosh again and you looked at Hank. He gave you a slight nod of approval. "Now try swinging it back and forth. Do a left to right motion." he said. 

 Feeling more confident you swung the sword again back and forth like he said. You started to get the hang of it after a bit. "Holy crap! Why is this fun?" you said. "Alright let us get going. We need to get too the location." he said. You just nodded and gave him the sword and he put it in the back of the trunk. You crawled back into the car and shut the door. Hank then closed the trunk after he put the sword away and he walked towards the divers side. He then got into the car and started to drive. The car started to move as Hank focused on the road. After a couple minutes a building was creeping up towards the horizon. 

 It looked like a old building that had a ramp that lead up the front door and the window to the right of it was boarded up. There was a wall that seemed to cover another entrance at the bottom. The road seemed to disapear and there was a gravel road that lead up to it. You finally arrived to the weird house. Hank then opened the door and got out. You then proceeded to get out of the backseat and looked at the building. "Come on kid." Hank said. You just continued to walk towards the ramp that lead up to front door. Finally reaching the top there was a panel that said "Door Control" and a button below it. Hank then pressed the button below it and the door opened. 

 You were nervous not knowing where Hank was taking you. Hank then gestured for you to walk in. You walked in and there was a man sitting at a table as he drank out of a mug. There was technology surronding him. There was things you've never seen before as there was alot of strange things. The man was wearing red sensor goggles and he was facing right towards you. "You must be (L/N)."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 is now out baby! Sorry this one took awhile to write I was caught in school stuff again. Anyways I wanted to focus on Hank and the reader. Also you get to see a little bit of 2BDamned/ Doc. Anyways I hope you enjoy!