THE A.A.H.W. NEVER QUITS

"Come and get em' boys!" the Sheriff yelled. The A.A.H.W. was rapidly approaching the factory. Hank steadied his katana ready to fight. "Kid, stay in the car." Hank said. You just gave a slight nod and stared out the window. Knowing your limits you knew, you weren't ready to take on a entire platoon. As the units got closer you took out the 1911A1 in your pocket.

Loading it just in case you took a deep breath. "God Hank, please don't screw up." you mumbled to yourself. The platoon of units started to come to slow. All the vehicles than stopped about 300 ft away. The Sheriff just laughed and spit again. "Have fun down their Hank! I'm going to watch from safety!" the Sheriff said.

Hank quickly snapped his head towards the Sheriff. The Sheriff jumped back in fright and fell backwards. "You will always be a coward." Hank said to the Sheriff. He than looked back to the units. The doors to the vehicles opened... multiple A.T.P.s came running out!
"HANK! YOU'RE DEAD!" a Soldat yelled. All the units were Engineers or Soldats, no agents. This caused your throat to become slightly dry.

The A.A.H.W. than started to run at Hank. Hank just rolled his neck and flipped up his middle finger to them. He than charged into crowd of units and started slashing. Immediately hitting a Engineer the mask flew of them. Hank than stabbed the Engineer in the head. A Soldat than tries to fire their gun, Hank grabbed it and shoved it into their head. Hank than started punching them, and occasionally firing a bullet.

The Sheriff stood their watching cowarding. "Y'all better not fail this! I ain't wanting my head blown off!" the Sheriff yelled. The A.A.H.W. was mostly set on Hank, but some tried to approach you. Anytime one tried to sneak past Hank he would focus on them. Yellow blood was splattering everywhere. Some A.T.P.s did dodge Hank but ended up dead. A Soldat was about to stab Hank with a knife, Hank than grabbed the knife from the Soldat. Hank than stabbed the the Soldat multiple times and kicked their body away.

Hank kept up his bloody enslaught and you cheered. "Yeah! Go go go!" you yelled. A Engineer approached Hank but he ripped off their mask. Than hitting the Engineer onto the ground. Hank than pummeled the Engineer with their own mask! Hank than ripped off the Engineers head and used it as a weapon. Blood sprayed everywhere from the headless body. Most of the units where dead but the ones living fought back.

A Soldat was punched into the air by Hank. Wimbleton than shot the Soldat midair and the other units jumped back. You than looked up to see a helicopter with the agent. "Deploy the Half MAG!" a voice yelled. The Agent dropped from the helicopter and it slightly caused the ground to shake. It wasn't a MAG Agent but it was half the size. The Half MAG wore a reinforced suit, boots, special glasses, and it's face was slightly cracked. It stood around the size of 8'00" ft.

The Half MAG than looked towards Hank and reared its arm back. Hank looked at it and pointed his katana at it. "Come on than big guy." Hank said. The Agent than punched forward and dashed right at Hank! The Half MAG almost punched Hank with it but he dodged it. Some living units fell to the ground due to it zipping so fast. The Half MAG was about to regain itself but Hank stabbed it. Hank than started to stab it multiple times and dodge its punches. The Half MAG than clapped its hands together trying to catch Hank. Hank just dodged it and grabbed a gun off the ground.

He started to fire at it and filled it with lead. The Half MAG didn't flinch at being shot but blood was leaking from it. The Half MAG was starting to charge again, but Hank ran up to it and stabbed it in the the head. It tried to grab Hank but he drove the katana deeper into the Half MAGS head. He than split its head open and it fell to the ground! All the other units than started to charge at Hank again. Hank of course made quick work of them.

After a bit longer the gun shots and yelling stopped. Hank stood in his carnage and you looked in awe at what has done. The Sheriff just quivered in his boots (literally). "Aw hell no! I'm out!" the Sheriff said. He than ran away from the ledge and the Snipers followed him. Hank just stood there and looked at you. You gave a thumbs up and Hank didn't respond to it. Hank than started to make his way towards the car. He than opened the driver side and got in. "We're leaving." Hank said.

"Why? You killed them all." you said. "They'll be sending back up and multiple MAG Agents. Plus the Sheriff is getting MERC units rallied up." he responded. You just nodded and Hank started the car. The car rattled to life and Hank started to drive away. He ran over some bodies and even hit the Half MAG. "Wait!" you said. Hank stopped the car and looked at you. "What." he said. You jumped out of the car and grabbed a Engineer mask. "I want a souvenir, plus they kinda look cool." you said.

Hank just shook his head and started to drive again. You looked back to the MERC factory dissappear aswell as the carnage. You looked down at the mask and inspected it. It had some blood on it but it was mostly clean. It was made out of metal and plastic. "Why don't they make it bullet proof?"  you asked. Hank looked over at you and at the mask. "I'm glad they don't. Would be a real pain in the ass." Hank said. You just chuckled and shook your head.

Inspecting it more you decided to put it on. Putting it on and adjusting to fit on your head you looked around. Everything was yellow but you could still see clear. One part of the visor was bigger than the others. "How do I look? I think I might keep it." you said. Hank looked at you and back at the road. "Wear whatever you want kid." he said.

"It also looks to big for you." he added. You just laughed at what he said. "Some kids at my school say your goggles are red cause your mad." you said. Hank just looked at you and shook his head. "No, because it's that tint." he said. You just nodded and looked out the window. Today was crazy...

Somewhere in Nevada...

A.A.H.W. base_34...

Location disclosed...

The shadowy figure angrily sighed at another failed attempt. He typed something into the computer...

Agent Upgrade...

Speed: 4
Strength: 4->5
Intelligence: 3->4

The figure just turned around and shook his head.
----------------
Looks like the A.A.H.W. is still struggling with Hank! But the A.A.H.W. is desperately upgrading the units (however it might not work).