The "Savior"

(A/N: Art by DeimosArt. Imagine that Christoff sounds like he does in Project Nexus.)

 You woke up the sound of the car slowing down and stopping. You slowly sat up to see the red sun starting to rise and Hank staring over at a hill. "H-Hank? What are you looking at?" you asked. On the hill you saw a silhouette with a yellow halo above the head. "Kid, what ever you do. Don't get out the car." Hank said. 

 "Is the clown back?" you asked him. "No, something even worse." he said before getting out of the car. Hank closed the door and stood at the hood of the car. The figure on the hill jumped off it and started to float down slowly from it. The mysterious man finally landed on the ground and put his hands behind his back. 

 "Hello, Hank." he said. The man looked like... Jesus Christ. "Why the hell is this guy dressed like Jesus Christ? " you thought. While he looked like like the messiah he had notable diffrences. His face was stitched, an band aid making a "x" formation, sunglasses, a labcoat with bandages underneath, and of the course the halo that was slightly cracked. The man was around 6'00 FT' and looked like he was in his mid 60's. "So you finally decided to float down and say 'hi' didja? Christoff." Hank said. 

 "I'm here for the child, Hank." Christoff said. "Nope. Never going to happen." Hank said. "You are a menace, Mr. Wimbleton. You are a danger to them and everywhere you go. You are the cause of all this madness and desturction to Nevada." Christoff said back. "I could say the same thing about you Jebediah." Hank said. "Hank whatever you plan on doing to this child I will not allow it." Christoff said. "What I am doing is none of your damn buisness. Now get out the fucking way. " Hank said.

 "I don't think so." Christoff said. Christoff than summoned a sword out of thin air! It had 100111100 inscribed on the blade and it was longer than Hanks katana. Hank then took out his katana and rolled his head. "Goodbye, Hank." Christoff said before swinging the sword at Hank. In a counter Hank blocked it with his katana and both the swords made a loud
"CLANG!" as they made contact. Hank then punched Christoff in face causing the messiah to stumble back. 

 Hank then took out a pistol and started to fire at him. Christoff than lifted off the ground and dodged the incoming bullets by slightly hovering away. "Why am I always wrapped up in the middle of this." you thought as you watched them fight. Hank fired more bullets at him and Christoff created a shield of kind to stop them in mid air! Christoff than turned the bullets towards Hank and launched them at him. Hank dodged the incoming bullets as they flew at him. 

 Some of the bullets hit the ground but some even hit the car as well. You ducked under the seat and the bullets ricochet off the hood. Christoff than swung at Hank again. However Hank blocked the incoming attack. "Fine then Hank! We'll do it your way!" Christoff said. Christoff than knocked the sword out of Hanks hands causing him to stumble back. Hank regained his balance and cracked his knuckles. 

 "Alright bitch. Let's tumble." Hank said. Hank than ran at Christoff and punched him in the face. Christoff didn't have time to react as Hanks fist connected. Hank was going to do it again but, Christoff jumped into the air, then slashed Hanks back! Hank let out a slight grunt and turned around then started to punch more. Hank then started to rapildy punch the man dressed as Jesus as blood spewed out of his mouth. Christoffs glasses started to crack due to Hanks punches and it was impressive that the sun glasses haven't fallen off.  

 Underneath the glasses were red eyes similar to Trickys. Christoff just kept backing up as Hank kept punching him. Christoff then tripped Hank and grabbed him by his feet. Christoff then lifted Hank off the ground and slammed him into it multiple times! Hank didn't seem to be showing an signs of pain as he was slammed over and over. Hank than kicked Jebediah in the face and stood back up. Hank removed his mask and his fists clenched. "Come on old man. Is that all you got." Hank said. "Hubris." Christoff said. 

 Christoff than pulled out a revolver and started to fire at Hank. Hank dodged the bullets and grabbed his katana off the ground. Hank then did a "Come on" gesture to Christoff and Christoff just stood there. Christoff then fired his revolver again and Hank reflected it with his katana. Christoff then started to reload his revolver than Hank hit him with the sword. Christoff just grunted in pain and dropped the weapon. Hank then continued to hit the old man multiple times with the weapon. 

 Christoff just flinched everytime Hank hit and Wimbleton just kept wailing on him. Christoff than fell to the ground and grunted. Hank then lifted his katana for a finishing blow but Christoff stabbed hank through the chest! Christoff than lifted himself off the ground and used some sort of telekinetic power to grab the revolver. Christoff lifted Hank off the ground with the sword in his chest and put the revolver right on his head. "Good night, Hank." Christoff said. 

 You jumped out of the car ran towards the both of them. "WAIT STOP!" you yelled. Christoff looked over to see you and Hank looked over as well. "Get out of the way child! I am going to put an end to the madness." Christoff said looking back at Hank. "D-don't do it! H-he's trying to help me!" you yelled. The man dressed as the messiah looked at you and raised a eyebrow. "Hank is trying to help you?" he asked. 

 "Y-yes!" you said. Christoff looked back at Hank and Wimbleton looked back at Christoff. "Hank, do you really plan on helping this child?" Christoff asked. "Me and Doc are trying to get this kid back home, Christoff." Hank said slowly. "I see." Christoff said. Christoff than removed the revolver from Hanks head and pulled the sword out of his chest. Hank grunted as he fell to the floor and you rushed over to help him get up. Hank stood up and breathed heavily looking at Christoff. "Hm, I see that you have good will for once Hank." Christoff said. 

 "Perhaps we could join forces." Christoff said.

Somewhere in (state you live in)...

(middle school name)

 (Friends name) sat there staring at the desk. "(Friends name)! Pay attention! I know you are worried about (Y/N) but you must pay attention." (math teacher name) said. Your friend just sighed and looked at the board.

Somewhere in Nevada...

Location disclosed...

A.A.H.W. base_34

 The shadowy figure took another sip of the energy drink looked at his monitor. The figure typed something onto the keyboard and leaned into the monitor. "We need that damn child."

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 is out baby! This one was longer to write and I am sorry it took long. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!